Your time is up Juan Perez. Time for Daddy Gimenez to find you a new cake job - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he were a cop, he would have raised his kids properly. One is a convicted coke user/ brawler. The other one is a corrupt lawyer/lobbyist. The daughter in law is a loose wh?re and the sister in law is a basket case. Great little family this Gimenez gang.
    I remember him, when he was city of Miami Fire Chief, and he would pronounce, his surname was Jim-me-nez ( Anglo connotation ), and not Gimenez, a Gringo want to be!

And, he HATES cops.

When at City of Miami, the Risk Management section, was under the purview, of the Fire Department and he always screwed cops and gave the world to the Hose Lovers, whom got injured playing Volleyball on duty ( Not Lying Tons of cases like these) yet cops that got hurt in use of forces, they wouldn't let us see docs, they wouldn't pay us on time etc ....

Pura Mierda, when a person denies his heritage ( they're denying their own mother, whom gave birth to them ).

Se pierde la mierda, con cambiar le el embase !

Unregistered
    Word has it that the FBI is about to arrest one of the two sons.

Unregistered
    All these people have crooked kids look at Katherine Rundle kids past.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember him, when he was city of Miami Fire Chief, and he would pronounce, his surname was Jim-me-nez ( Anglo connotation ), and not Gimenez, a Gringo want to be!

And, he HATES cops.

When at City of Miami, the Risk Management section, was under the purview, of the Fire Department and he always screwed cops and gave the world to the Hose Lovers, whom got injured playing Volleyball on duty ( Not Lying Tons of cases like these) yet cops that got hurt in use of forces, they wouldn't let us see docs, they wouldn't pay us on time etc ....

Pura Mierda, when a person denies his heritage ( they're denying their own mother, whom gave birth to them ).

Se pierde la mierda, con cambiar le el embase !
    Great post. I still remember those MD Fire Department firemen and civilians at the precinct polls in 2012 wearing Gimenez yellow campaign shirts. How many towering inferno fires have we seen the last 40 years? 0. Meanwhile dozens of cops have died fighting crime on our streets. Firemen are good cooks, great bs’ ers and great calendar nude models. Gimenez is part of that inbreed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12