Promotions - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can only imagine who the superstar is that’s writing this. I’m sure the one or two reports you reluctantly write per year are just as coherent.
    Yes we all see it and it will continue. truth hurts I guess.

Unregistered
    Welcome new Sgts ! So how is Acevedo going to deal with your new schedule? Or does your wife know Edgar ? Also , Is Dileo ok? It was just a day go Marc was an officer and Dileo were away on a distant far away vacation in greece . How does it feel to be “ sad “ Audrey’s underling ? She knows best ! Do not doubt her ! Her ex still lives in the city we work in. Audra , do not worry , Denise sits in the same location, she will never move ! Good luck new Sgts .. Sorell , you are a great guy compared to the in house Fuc&ing !

Right on the money !!! Dileo is worthless and we all know it, a dead tree has more purpose then her.

Unregistered
    Right on the money !!! Dileo is worthless and we all know it, a dead tree has more purpose then her.
    RIGHTO ! 100 Percent

Unregistered
    Fact I could not agree with you more , but no need to bash her like so on here .

Unregistered
    It seems to me that the entire department is infected with a large number of worthless and useless people. BSO is not alone on that one.

Unregistered
    It seems to me that the entire department is infected with a large number of worthless and useless people. BSO is not alone on that one.

Dileo would accomplish more working for Target as a aisle cleaner .
    Worthless is more of a compliment to her .

Unregistered

Dileo

If you don’t like her then don’t talk to her! Don’t come here and bash her. It isn’t right. Just leave the girl alone. I’m sure if people were talking about you on here you wouldn’t be too happy. Grow the heck up.

Unregistered

Wow

If you don’t like her then don’t talk to her! Don’t come here and bash her. It isn’t right. Just leave the girl alone. I’m sure if people were talking about you on here you wouldn’t be too happy. Grow the heck up.
    LOL so many people really don't like her. Well let's just say the stories are true and the ones coming to the defense usually are the new guys thinking they have a chance with her. LOL I don't really care for her at all but I didn't know others felt the same way about it. Have a nice day everyone and your right. Don't say a word to her, because she will say something about you for sure.

Unregistered
    To the guy who leaves his ballsack cream in the men's room: please put it away when you are finished.

Unregistered
    To the guy who leaves his ballsack cream in the men's room: please put it away when you are finished.
    Good one Denise ! See you have found your true profession , putting ball sack cream away, oops I mean back into your mouth ! Loser !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast