Promotions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don’t like her then don’t talk to her! Don’t come here and bash her. It isn’t right. Just leave the girl alone. I’m sure if people were talking about you on here you wouldn’t be too happy. Grow the heck up.
    Actually she deserves it .

Unregistered

right

Good one Denise ! See you have found your true profession , putting ball sack cream away, oops I mean back into your mouth ! Loser !
    One of my worst experiences involved Denise and her sh%@ attitude about it all is disgusting and vile. I was embarrassed because even a new trainee witnessed this and asked what's her problem. I can say she is not the worse officer we have but she definitely is in the top 10! Hell even Foxtrot JD knows about her and she can definitely spot a 20!

Unregistered

lol

Welcome new Sgts ! So how is Acevedo going to deal with your new schedule? Or does your wife know Edgar ? Also , Is Dileo ok? It was just a day go Marc was an officer and Dileo were away on a distant far away vacation in greece . How does it feel to be “ sad “ Audrey’s underling ? She knows best ! Do not doubt her ! Her ex still lives in the city we work in. Audra , do not worry , Denise sits in the same location, she will never move ! Good luck new Sgts .. Sorell , you are a great guy compared to the in house Fuc&ing !
    Audra cant control her own squad let alone an a hole of a human being named ofc dileo. Her permanent position is target shopping parking lot or west sub. Marc is BETTER OFF and dodged a signal 20 for sure. Sorrell good luck and treat the good ofc fair and the terrible ones like we all know need to be corrected.

Unregistered
    Audra cant control her own squad let alone an a hole of a human being named ofc dileo. Her permanent position is target shopping parking lot or west sub. Marc is BETTER OFF and dodged a signal 20 for sure. Sorrell good luck and treat the good ofc fair and the terrible ones like we all know need to be corrected.
    Dileo will always be useless .... perhaps she can work for Target bringing in the carts . Or better become a permanent statue at the west side station. Marc you did the right thing leaving her .

Unregistered

Dang wow

Dileo will always be useless .... perhaps she can work for Target bringing in the carts . Or better become a permanent statue at the west side station. Marc you did the right thing leaving her .
    LMAO!! Statue of Angry Nasty semi Liberity!

Unregistered

Y’all are some mean people

and I’m sorry for the people that have to work with all you sh*t talkers

Unregistered
    Yay awesome !! Congrats !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234