Major Dieppa BLOWN UP! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Softball guys upstairs be on the lookout cause homey ain’t athletic & big time hater on those who R.
    Problem is a softball bat is taller than him & tiny azz legs.

Unregistered
    No one ever understood how Mike Dieppa ever got the training position to start with. No experience in his life. He was destined to drown in his own urine.

Unregistered
    He is a slimy pervert!!!

Unregistered
    He is a slimy pervert!!!
    Woman & Children better run fast on a 3 in Hanmocks!

Unregistered
    Hey, try to make those guys sandwiches in Hammocks & buy them more than 1 bottle of water a day. SMH, about time! Ps, great job on the original calendar you made, you racist!
    Not trying to defend him but the clown was the one that took the initiative wanting to be in the calendar.....

Unregistered
    Not trying to defend him but the clown was the one that took the initiative wanting to be in the calendar.....
    Clown that treats the clowns on that calendar not equal.

Unregistered
    Clown that treats the clowns on that calendar not equal.
    Ladies start to hide in hammocks. 48 hours before creeper 1 is in charge of your station.

Unregistered
    That dude got promoted and straight to PMB. Then TB. He never was in charge of a district. How or why can that happen?

Unregistered
    I worked for Diepa and he was always QRU! He never tried to screw people over. Even when he had to discipline people, he didn't want to do it. We have BY FAR worse leaders then him to complain about! Just my two cents.

Unregistered
    I worked for Diepa and he was always QRU! He never tried to screw people over. Even when he had to discipline people, he didn't want to do it. We have BY FAR worse leaders then him to complain about! Just my two cents.
    He’s the worst kind of supervisor. The kind that acts like it’s somebody else’s idea to write you up. He wanted to, he just didn’t have the courage to tell you. Total snake!!! Always been!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast