Undersheriff has been chosen - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you*want*me on that wall. You*need*me on that wall. We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a*damn*what you think you are entitled to!
    Classic!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Smartest post yet. I seriously think it will take 20+ years to get this place back in any respectable shape. I say 20+ years to purge the place of any old regime. Until all these linger ones are still here things wont change.
    In 20 years, Broward is going to be like every other democratically ran sh*thole.

Unregistered
    In 20 years, Broward is going to be like every other democratically ran sh*thole.
    This post is 21 years too late.

Unregistered
    This post is 21 years too late.
    You beat me to it !!

Unregistered
    It already is. It’s now in steep decline because of it. What else can anyone say? Unless you are willing to pay to put your kid in a private school or live in a rich neighborhood out west, this is already not a safe place to raise your children.

That’s what liberal democrats do. They destroy everything they touch. Giving everything away for free doesn’t help people grow, it cripples them. Not enforcing the law doesn’t make your community safe. It hides crime, and makes things much worse. It sets up tragedies.

Unregistered
    Awesome!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Where is this jarhead?

Unregistered
    The guy has police experience and military command experience in multiple combat zones. Pretty sure he'll be able to set up proper command and control in a critical incident, so we'll already be ahead of where we were before.
    He's a POG !!!
    For you non military; That means in the rear protecting the gear

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345