To the Brass-read this! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your feelings are obviously already hurt. The fantasy world you’ve created in your mind is starting to come undone. Your boss is paying attention to these and other post’s and he’s sh**ing himself! He knows it’s coming to an end. The dike is crumbling all around him. He and his command staff don’t have enough fingers to plug all the holes. All the rhetoric is causing blowback that he can’t prevent. The time for change is at hand!
    My side hurts from laughing at you. Give me an example of one thing being undone. The fantasy world is whiners posting on leoaffairs since 2001 and none of the predictions ever come true.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    my side hurts from laughing at you. Give me an example of one thing being undone. The fantasy world is whiners posting on leoaffairs since 2001 and none of the predictions ever come true.
    alert- a troll has entered once again!!

Unregistered
    alert- a troll has entered once again!!
    So......you can’t name one thing that’s been undone or one LEOAffairs prediction that came true.

Unregistered
    So......you can’t name one thing that’s been undone or one LEOAffairs prediction that came true.
    He might not be able to, but I can name a couple.

I predicted that promotions/transfers would be given based upon Race, Sex, Orientation, and the good ol' boy system, instead of on merit. That is still happening with our current Sheriff.

I predicted that the lesbian minority thief would be promoted, instead of fired and arrested. That also happened. It wont be long before her next promotion.

Unregistered

I predicted that promotions/transfers would be given based upon Race, Sex, Orientation, and the good ol' boy system, instead of on merit. That is still happening with our current Sheriff.

I predicted that the lesbian minority thief would be promoted, instead of fired and arrested. That also happened. It wont be long before her next promotion.
    Ha Ha, swish!

Unregistered

Yes to this. Being a good cop, a problem solver, a solid investigator mean nothing anymore. Cases, arrests, helping people, mean jack sh!t. There is massive racism here. In reverse. Against non minorities. On top of that, in the background, the good ol boy system.

If you are a regular heterosexual white male, be prepared to hump the streets your entire career.

Unregistered
    Yes to this. Being a good cop, a problem solver, a solid investigator mean nothing anymore. Cases, arrests, helping people, mean jack sh!t. There is massive racism here. In reverse. Against non minorities. On top of that, in the background, the good ol boy system.

If you are a regular heterosexual white male, be prepared to hump the streets your entire career.
    Country meets Hip Hop😎🔥

Unregistered

BINGO

She just got promoted.

You were right!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456