To the Brass-read this! - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a puzzy you are. Jesus, cry a little harder you emo coward.
    Ingnor these kool-aid drinking TROLLS!! There just trying to impress their handlers! Good post. Stay on topic and forget these knee-padders !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Lots of big businesses coming to the Tampa area. Many banks, insurance companies, and logistics companies setting up corporate shop here. Lots of jobs with plenty of actual obtainable career advancement here. Its not the big bad HCSO and TPD offering good careers benifits and pay. Many companies are doing everything they can to care for the mental state of their employees now. The HCSO is archaic in how they manage enployees. Thats why they cant hire anyone anymore. When they do, they hire overqualified people with an itch to be a cop. Once those people see this is all a scam, they quit. Right at around 2 years. One year for the academy, modular, fto, then about another year to give it a chance and let denial wear out. Once phase 5 is over and they see the light, they take their big bad college degrees and haul ass. They go work 8-5 in a safe enviroment and move up the ranks. We already have enough core cop job stuff to worry about like getting killed. How about they spare us from the BS business mentality. Or, we can leave here, eliminate the whole police work danger factor, and go work in the private business sector where, although there are still politics in place, may as well do it with better hours, a modern managment mentality, and no danger. Wake up HCSO. People are not buying into the whole cop hero thing anymore. No one want to be the throw down pawns we have been turned into. Start with the little things if you want to make things better. Like get us home to our families on time. Start there.

Unregistered
    Ha! Yes sir! True. Anyone here get hurt doing their job lately? Doesn't feel like a family at all does it. The whole workers comp light duty experience. They make you feel like a traitor. They take your gun and car. Feels real good. Now imagine developing some kind of job related stress illness, or stress related mental health issue. They say EAP this and EAP that. Yeah right. We get thrown away like an old used napkin. Go find real career people.

Unregistered
    Lots of big businesses coming to the Tampa area. Many banks, insurance companies, and logistics companies setting up corporate shop here. Lots of jobs with plenty of actual obtainable career advancement here. Its not the big bad HCSO and TPD offering good careers benifits and pay. Many companies are doing everything they can to care for the mental state of their employees now. The HCSO is archaic in how they manage enployees. Thats why they cant hire anyone anymore. When they do, they hire overqualified people with an itch to be a cop. Once those people see this is all a scam, they quit. Right at around 2 years. One year for the academy, modular, fto, then about another year to give it a chance and let denial wear out. Once phase 5 is over and they see the light, they take their big bad college degrees and haul ass. They go work 8-5 in a safe enviroment and move up the ranks. We already have enough core cop job stuff to worry about like getting killed. How about they spare us from the BS business mentality. Or, we can leave here, eliminate the whole police work danger factor, and go work in the private business sector where, although there are still politics in place, may as well do it with better hours, a modern managment mentality, and no danger. Wake up HCSO. People are not buying into the whole cop hero thing anymore. No one want to be the throw down pawns we have been turned into. Start with the little things if you want to make things better. Like get us home to our families on time. Start there.
    So when you leaving for your super-job?

Unregistered
    Ha! Yes sir! True. Anyone here get hurt doing their job lately? Doesn't feel like a family at all does it. The whole workers comp light duty experience. They make you feel like a traitor. They take your gun and car. Feels real good. Now imagine developing some kind of job related stress illness, or stress related mental health issue. They say EAP this and EAP that. Yeah right. We get thrown away like an old used napkin. Go find real career people.
    You first I’m happy here. If you go maybe we can hire a real cop in your place.

Unregistered
    You first I’m happy here. If you go maybe we can hire a real cop in your place.
    Again, ignore the TROLL who found his or her way in! Stay on the topic, the Brass are reading this or their mole-TROLL is for them!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Again, ignore the TROLL who found his or her way in! Stay on the topic, the Brass are reading this or their mole-TROLL is for them!!!!!!
    Hahaha no wonder you’re such a failure at life. You can’t follow your own stupid advice! You say ignore me but quote everyone of my posts. Hahaha miserable emo loser.

Unregistered
    Stay on topic

Unregistered
    Stay on topic
    And if I don’t what you going to do about it internet puzzy? You going to make a meanie post about me and hurt my feelings? LoL loser.

Unregistered
    And if I don’t what you going to do about it internet puzzy? You going to make a meanie post about me and hurt my feelings? LoL loser.
    Your feelings are obviously already hurt. The fantasy world you’ve created in your mind is starting to come undone. Your boss is paying attention to these and other post’s and he’s sh**ing himself! He knows it’s coming to an end. The dike is crumbling all around him. He and his command staff don’t have enough fingers to plug all the holes. All the rhetoric is causing blowback that he can’t prevent. The time for change is at hand!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast