To the Brass-read this! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG you’re so right! I’m glad there is a place like this where we puzzys can band together and show how we got it all figured out! We’re the real leaders ‘round here. Anonymously solving the agency’s problem one key stroke at a time. I’ll be right back, I have to go tell my wife how I’m not really a loser, it’s the corrupt system that’s kept me down! Oh, I almost forgot to say that I don’t respect our leaders. I heard that really brings em to their knees in agony. Serves them right for not awarding my greatness. Oh and your too.
    Good for you “Lil Bo Peep!”

Unregistered
    Good for you “Lil Bo Peep!”
    HAHAHAHA! Glad you were able to take a break during “open mic night” to post that hilarity right there! WHEW, please let us know when your NETFLIX comedy special is available.

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHA! Glad you were able to take a break during “open mic night” to post that hilarity right there! WHEW, please let us know when your NETFLIX comedy special is available.
    Go shave your face with some mace in the dark after your done burning down your trailer park-looser!

Psych biatch

Unregistered
    Go shave your face with some mace in the dark after your done burning down your trailer park-looser!

Psych biatch
    OMG great rhymes!!!! LOL. What’s your rap name, MC Sam I am?

Unregistered
    Dont let them derail our topics. They do this to trigger an argument and throw us off the topic. Keep the thread on task. Just ignore the Kool Aid drinkers. Take note how they offer no rebuttal regarding the topics we post. They just insult and stir up an argument. It makes us look bad. Ignore their comment and keep the thread subject alive.

Unregistered
    They say we are a family and they are there for us. Is EAP specifically trained to help with LEO problems? Does this agency’s workers comp aknowledge occupational PTSD? Or do they just throw you away?

Unregistered

To the Brass read this

God, I wish I could say that.

and there are no bad drugs. Just mediocre ones.

and yes, I had a slip n slide. I slipped and slode the hell out of that thing.

Unregistered
    How about start by having patrol supervisors make sure deputies get off on time. Better yet care our families, home lives, and our rest. You want to make things better for us? You want deputies to be calm and treat people well? You want deputies to stop resigning? How about do something about SOP 234, calls for service, IV, G holding calls 1-2? You would rather send a tired deputy who is emotionally drained and maxed out that has been working since the evening prior or all day and at the end of his or her shift sent to a brand new full on investigation with leads instead of holding the call 30 min to a hour so a fresh deputy can respond? Freaking stupid and about 90% of my frustration and resentment for this agency comes from this piss poor policy. Im not talking about going home late to wrap up reports or evidence. Even though there should be 100% allotted time for us to complete all tasks required of us. Im talking about taking on a full blown investigation with leads and everything 30 to 45 min before the shift is up. Really? Take calls to the last minute of the shift?? How about doing that at the end of a third day stretch of a 36 hour weekend? Would you go to your mechanic at 4:45pm, 15 minutes before they close, and expect them to stay another 3, 4, or 5 hours fixing your car? No, they tell you to come back the next day. 30 years of bad policy like this is what turns us into alcoholics, destroys our families, and so on. Wake up HCSO. At a minumum, give us the required and promised mid shift cars we need for shift change during peak hours. One per zone minimum! Or how about our last hour be administrative only like most jobs? Do you have the care to start a policy like that? You talk all that fancy “zone integrity” talk and push all this zone and loyalty theory. However, where is YOUR zone integrity? Where is YOUR loyalty?

Unregistered
    How about start by having patrol supervisors make sure deputies get off on time. Better yet care our families, home lives, and our rest. You want to make things better for us? You want deputies to be calm and treat people well? You want deputies to stop resigning? How about do something about SOP 234, calls for service, IV, G holding calls 1-2? You would rather send a tired deputy who is emotionally drained and maxed out that has been working since the evening prior or all day and at the end of his or her shift sent to a brand new full on investigation with leads instead of holding the call 30 min to a hour so a fresh deputy can respond? Freaking stupid and about 90% of my frustration and resentment for this agency comes from this piss poor policy. Im not talking about going home late to wrap up reports or evidence. Even though there should be 100% allotted time for us to complete all tasks required of us. Im talking about taking on a full blown investigation with leads and everything 30 to 45 min before the shift is up. Really? Take calls to the last minute of the shift?? How about doing that at the end of a third day stretch of a 36 hour weekend? Would you go to your mechanic at 4:45pm, 15 minutes before they close, and expect them to stay another 3, 4, or 5 hours fixing your car? No, they tell you to come back the next day. 30 years of bad policy like this is what turns us into alcoholics, destroys our families, and so on. Wake up HCSO. At a minumum, give us the required and promised mid shift cars we need for shift change during peak hours. One per zone minimum! Or how about our last hour be administrative only like most jobs? Do you have the care to start a policy like that? You talk all that fancy “zone integrity” talk and push all this zone and loyalty theory. However, where is YOUR zone integrity? Where is YOUR loyalty?

"We do it this way because that's the way we've always done it."

According to the inservice instructors, this answer doesn't fly anymore. Well..... I guess it does!

Unregistered
    What a puzzy you are. Jesus, cry a little harder you emo coward.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast