Velken / the Chief/ manager??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Wine Bottles

Dear Norman,

When I first laid eyes on your shaved head and beautiful complexion, my heart stopped. And I thought to myself, why did I retire from my true calling? You see Mr. Mandingo, prior to being a community activist and blogger, I worked for a wine bottling company as their Head Cork Soaker. I was was the best Cork Soaker in all the land. I received money for soaking corks. I truly miss my old job. If you ever need your cork soaked, please drop the law suit and I’ll take all your stress away. Btw, I’m training Mcdrunky to be a world class cork soaker, and surprisingly he’s been a great student. He and I agree that we can’t allow smoking to interfere with our cork soaking. Some say I’m an old grotesque cork soaker, but I’m really nice. I talk smack online as a cork soaking blogger, and I’m sore from getting sued for lying about you and I’m so sorry. Please don’t break up with me Mandingo, no one has ever handled me the way you do!

Your, Until the End of Time!

The Cork Soaking City Blogger

El venao
    Ahi papuchito. Don’t know how to say it softly. Los problemas que tienes el norte bay billage is nothing compared to the freight train coming. Manicon. You deserve everything you get. When Jennifer said she did not want you at home you should have applied at CVS. Get some asshole. Because of you I had to leave the 33 unit, but at least I have my pension and there is nothing you can do about it. As for you singao manicon don’t think the suits exclude you.

Unregistered

LT’s vs. Vulk

All the FOP alumni in attendance were cheering hard for the vulk to get the hammer in last night’s commission meeting but once again went home sick. No Snowball, No Nipples, or McSnakey getting his way, No change except for the PBA coming soon and you All know it. BTW, Why would the Major think it’s ok to position people with no degrees to positions like Interim City manager or acting department heads. You have to attend college to successfully manage these positions and earn them. The LT’s don’t have degrees and clearly no common sense or education, why do you all think the Police Department is so F’d up. The LT’s were appointees back in the day and the FOP rejects allowed it.

Did anybody notice the attorney talking about the vulk’s employee status with the FRS and referencing an FOP letter.... Why doesn’t the vulk stick it to the guys holding the LT. positions? It’s obvious they’re conspiring against him, why do you all think they’re so pro FOP... always talking smack about how the vulk being gone soon, so they can have their little boys club back. Hey vulk, who do you think the finance rainman reject gave the details of your employment to? Let me spell it out, McSnakey and the rest of the FOP goons. That’s why everything is out in the light. These community people coming out of the woods talking smack about the vulk are friends with Snowball and Mcsnakey, why isn’t the vulk blasting these ahollios out of the water. Is the vulk going to allow these goons to eventually run him out of town or will he step up and be a friend to those who still believe in him. A lot of truth in this vulk, take these guys out of 12’s and put the brakes on the LT’s before they get you.

PS. 3-2 again, you have the commission Vulk. Blast these LT’s now before they get you. These guys don’t like you and are constantly working with the Major to cancel you out.

Thank you Marvin, Alvarez, Ms. Jackson. Please continue to do the right thing. The other 2 clowns are clearly as corrupt as they come. If only the Major and Ms. girly girl knew how little the FOP endorsement meant in this city and in the police department, maybe they wouldn’t have sold out, these 2 are exactly what NBV doesn’t need.

Unregistered

Recount

It seems like Mitch and his pet were celebrating too early.

Unregistered

McSnake and Cheeser the Five-Head

This is all orchestrated and run by McSnaky and Ceaser five head. They have lost the confidence of the masses and alienated the department. They want Noricheesa back so they can back to doing nothing with impunity. Five-head has done nothing and is nothing as FOP president other then being decisive. You need a GPS tracker like the rest of us so we can see how you make so much over time. That's the word on the street.

El Venao
    Y ahora somanicon? I think that position at CVS is open again. Ask Genifer if it’s ok to work at CVS, yu know....chee still wants you fuera de la casa. Talves you can become a real estate agent and work under estephanies brokers licencia...that is until the state takes it away. I don’t want you to worry about that little issue with the FRS, it’s no biggie. The 39able stuff should not worry you tampoco. I’ll be there by you side Papi, I’ll make sure to tell you que te vallas para el cono en tu madre hijo de puta. Remember Velazquez just like you screwed me over singao I will crack open the JW blue just for you. Oh and the road guys remember how much of a hand up you are as well. Bobby what were you thinking?

Unregistered

Macallan 25

Quote Originally Posted by El Venao View Post
    Y ahora somanicon? I think that position at CVS is open again. Ask Genifer if it’s ok to work at CVS, yu know....chee still wants you fuera de la casa. Talves you can become a real estate agent and work under estephanies brokers licencia...that is until the state takes it away. I don’t want you to worry about that little issue with the FRS, it’s no biggie. The 39able stuff should not worry you tampoco. I’ll be there by you side Papi, I’ll make sure to tell you que te vallas para el cono en tu madre hijo de puta. Remember Velazquez just like you screwed me over singao I will crack open the JW blue just for you. Oh and the road guys remember how much of a hand up you are as well. Bobby what were you thinking?
    Asere, que bola? JW Blue? No, no. Esto se celebra con Macallan 25.

El venao
    Ok. Whatever you want. I’m buying.

Unregistered

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by El venao View Post
    Ok. Whatever you want. I’m buying.
    Asere, Macallan 25 it is!!! None of that cheap JW Blue. LV is gone!! Next on the list the mastermind.

El venao
    Para arivva para habajo Velken par carajo!!! Y ahora que somanicon. I hope you took an Uber home hijo de puta! No way you are staying home tonight....genifer esta mui enpiga. Maybe Hernan can give you a job sweeping the floor at Doral PD. Don’t worry I’ll be right there in the back of the room as they 07 your pension comepinga. Y let’s not forget that little issue con estephanie. Maybe she can beat you to the SAO and hand you up first. You deserve everything you have coming for being un singao when you were at NW 97 Avenue resingao. I along with all the guys and gals you screwed over are going to send you a copy of our pension checks....so you can reminisce. Y remember too sing mami que sera lo que cuere el negro when you get to TGK. Me cago en el cono en tu madre singao somanicon. 09-06.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast