Chief shakeeeeee-up - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good source told me they are getting brown and tan “members only” jackets for the big brass
    Good to hear, they will be the "only members" wearing them, along with matching Alpina sunglasses dawg!!! BLE 152 in da house yeah boy Shout outs to Pfleeger, J.norman and Gentry....peace out playboys P.S I will be riding out tonight to tropical park with my car club with "bad boy club" sticker on my back window and booming "body mechanic" with my 12's in my 1987 Iroc Z

Unregistered
    Kangol hat with my addidas!

Unregistered
    Craps all over Nanney’s paperwork. Please! This is what she does. All of a sudden she’s the smartest person because she wants to crap all over a legends paperwork. She can’t even compare to that stud. Buckle up boys and girls cause we are heading to a very bad time here. Horrible!
    Ill give you that Nanney was best all time ref productivity and morale but didnt sweat the small stuff like commas. Ramos is best at paperwork you need to do all three.

Unregistered
    Kangol hat with my addidas!
    Capezio’s and Drakkar Noir for me...guaranteed baja panties!!

Unregistered
    Ill give you that Nanney was best all time ref productivity and morale but didnt sweat the small stuff like commas. Ramos is best at paperwork you need to do all three.
    Nanney may be good boss but he hot his ass beat last night and lost big money in fight he left limping and broke nose lol screw him

Unregistered
    Nanney may be good boss but he hot his ass beat last night and lost big money in fight he left limping and broke nose lol screw him
    He is too old for fighting guys in their 20s hes at least 50 retire enjoy life live it up

Unregistered
    LMAO. How did Artime ear. Chief. He was only a Lieutenant never a Captain. He was promoted to Major because he was hooked up with Carlos Alvarez.... please get your fact and history right.

Unregistered
    LMAO. How did Artime ear. Chief. He was only a Lieutenant never a Captain. He was promoted to Major because he was hooked up with Carlos Alvarez.... please get your fact and history right.
    True but once a major he did a goid job for like 7 years plus before making chief; not one year of avg or subpar performance

Unregistered
    Nanney is retired gone leave him be

Unregistered
    Nanney is retired gone leave him be
    F nanney ill take his lunch money when i c him i aint scared

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast