Chief shakeeeeee-up - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Craps all over Nanney’s paperwork. Please! This is what she does. All of a sudden she’s the smartest person because she wants to crap all over a legends paperwork. She can’t even compare to that stud. Buckle up boys and girls cause we are heading to a very bad time here. Horrible!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Duh, it makes perfect sense. That way DJ Jamming George doesn’t have to keep moving his DJ equipment back and forth to Dancing Queen at headquarters. DJ George will already be there ready to spin the one’s and two’s at Dancing Queens leisure! Ready for Freestyle Friday’s?
    Yeah Boi...

DJ JAMMIN’ (I SHOT A COP, DON’T DESERVE THE PROMOTION-any of them, for that matter-BUT I’M FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I ACT TOUGH) GEORGE’S WEEKLY LINEUP:

Merengue Monday’s
    Throwback Tuesday’s
    Whatever Wednesday’s (you name it, I play it)
    Tango Thursday’s
    Freestyle Friday’s
    Salsa Saturday’s
    Soulful Sunday’s

*NOTE: common Throwback Thursday changed to Tuesdays due to possible similarities in music on Thursday and Freestyle Fridays. Thanks for your cooperation, DJ George.

Bring your Z. Cavarcci’s, Edwin Jeans! Dress to impress!!

Word to your mother!
    -Vanilla Ice

P.S.
    Open to suggestions. Syke! I don’t take suggestions, I make suggestions! Peace Out, losers!

Unregistered
    Why is Ramos asking all these dang questions and disrespecting Nanney. She’s not deserving to be chief. Please! Never done anything or worked any of significance to asert such blasphemy.

Unregistered
    Why is Ramos asking all these dang questions and disrespecting Nanney. She’s not deserving to be chief. Please! Never done anything or worked any of significance to asert such blasphemy.
    I though she was nanneys buddy

Unregistered
    Yeah Boi...

DJ JAMMIN’ (I SHOT A COP, DON’T DESERVE THE PROMOTION-any of them, for that matter-BUT I’M FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND I ACT TOUGH) GEORGE’S WEEKLY LINEUP:

Merengue Monday’s
    Throwback Tuesday’s
    Whatever Wednesday’s (you name it, I play it)
    Tango Thursday’s
    Freestyle Friday’s
    Salsa Saturday’s
    Soulful Sunday’s

*NOTE: common Throwback Thursday changed to Tuesdays due to possible similarities in music on Thursday and Freestyle Fridays. Thanks for your cooperation, DJ George.

Bring your Z. Cavarcci’s, Edwin Jeans! Dress to impress!!

Word to your mother!
    -Vanilla Ice

P.S.
    Open to suggestions. Syke! I don’t take suggestions, I make suggestions! Peace Out, losers!

LMAO! Club Metro in da house!
    Need to add hammer pants to the dress code tho.-WORD!

Unregistered
    LMAO! Club Metro in da house!
    Need to add hammer pants to the dress code tho.-WORD!
    You guys can show up in that caca attire..I'm coming dressed in parachute pants,capezzio shoes, I.D.shirt and my MCM hat..and what? Southridge c/o 1988 in da house!! One time for coach husk and coach Solinger...yeah boy

Unregistered
    You guys can show up in that caca attire..I'm coming dressed in parachute pants,capezzio shoes, I.D.shirt and my MCM hat..and what? Southridge c/o 1988 in da house!! One time for coach husk and coach Solinger...yeah boy

Izod shirt with popped collar for me. With my top gun aviator ray bans with my straight out of the barber shop mullet!

Unregistered
    Good source told me they are getting brown and tan “members only” jackets for the big brass

Unregistered
    Guys, hate to break it to you but Nanny, although a cool guy, was only promoted to Chief as a parting gift so he would abandon his EEOC complaint. He was only chief for a short time. Chief Ramos has been a chief for about 3 years or so. She was promoted because she is sharp and is not afraid to hold people to task. They needed someone who was paying attention while they are out dancing and taking paparazzi social media pictures. Artime only took NOD because he wants Special Patrol so he can be all up in the Super Bowl 2020 Committee. Leave the woman alone.

Unregistered
    Guys, hate to break it to you but Nanny, although a cool guy, was only promoted to Chief as a parting gift so he would abandon his EEOC complaint. He was only chief for a short time. Chief Ramos has been a chief for about 3 years or so. She was promoted because she is sharp and is not afraid to hold people to task. They needed someone who was paying attention while they are out dancing and taking paparazzi social media pictures. Artime only took NOD because he wants Special Patrol so he can be all up in the Super Bowl 2020 Committee. Leave the woman alone.
    She didnt earn the position of chief Nanney and Artime did, but shes a chief so lead not micromanage but she cant get outta her own way.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast