Chief shakeeeeee-up - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Duh, it makes perfect sense. That way DJ Jamming George doesn’t have to keep moving his DJ equipment back and forth to Dancing Queen at headquarters. DJ George will already be there ready to spin the one’s and two’s at Dancing Queens leisure! Ready for Freestyle Friday’s?
    Hey Mirta keep talken smack & u be capt before u knw it. Ur daddy love ain’t here 2 protek u.

Unregistered
    we now going to the promise land in police services! We dodged a big one with chief comma going to shit sandwich section. We got the dream team in nod and sod. Good luck playas.

Unregistered
    I am not surprised one bit that we got Artime in nod. Morale in nod has been blown up for a while since chief Pratt left.

Unregistered
    I am not surprised one bit that we got Artime in nod. Morale in nod has been blown up for a while since chief Pratt left.
    Moral? The woman is satan 6000, I was there day she told us that. She be proud of it. Wake up & cut urs loses on this evil satan woman.

Unregistered
    She is an old school hood rat from Philadelphia that knows how to use her female anatomy to get ahead in life

Unregistered
    Im so glad that we are finally rid of this wannabe chief from our nod. I work intracoastal and we’re all feeling the same. Bye.

Unregistered
    Chief Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is a joke everyone in Northwest is happy to see leave

Unregistered
    Chief Mirtha “Ram Her Deep” Ramos is a joke everyone in Northwest is happy to see leave
    SATAN SID is making quick friends and running over people in the process of her destruction. Pray for all my peeps in Narcotics.

Unregistered
    Satan SID trying the same crap in warrants. WTF is wrong with chick.

Unregistered
    SATAN SID is making quick friends and running over people in the process of her destruction. Pray for all my peeps in Narcotics.
    JR is well liked by Ramos so Narcotics will be fine

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast