Cookies with Rookies this Tuesday! Lmao
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Cookies with Rookies this Tuesday! Lmao

So you finally graduate out of the academy after beating the hiring odds which give preferential treatment to the politically connected, the sons and daughters of this department’s sacred cows and you are ready for this job. First stop, Cookies for Rookies at Karla Bakery this coming Tuesday!
    You have not written your first traffic citation nor collared your first arrest but here you are mixing it up with local politicians looking for a campaign picture or “community” bigwigs looking for influence!
    You are teaching them well Juan Perez! You are raising them in your own image! What a warped sense of understanding for our profession! Enjoy those cookies boys and girls, they come laced with political commitment and corruption. See you in the cheering section at the next hip-hop dance off contest.

Unregistered
    Thats his idiot chief of propaganda idea what a joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you finally graduate out of the academy after beating the hiring odds which give preferential treatment to the politically connected, the sons and daughters of this department’s sacred cows and you are ready for this job. First stop, Cookies for Rookies at Karla Bakery this coming Tuesday!
    You have not written your first traffic citation nor collared your first arrest but here you are mixing it up with local politicians looking for a campaign picture or “community” bigwigs looking for influence!
    You are teaching them well Juan Perez! You are raising them in your own image! What a warped sense of understanding for our profession! Enjoy those cookies boys and girls, they come laced with political commitment and corruption. See you in the cheering section at the next hip-hop dance off contest.
    We have we changed and not for the better, I believe! My first night in Central I rode with Sam Williams; at about 3:00 am we stopped at JUMBO"S NW 7th Avenue 75th Street, I had Black Coffee and dried whole wheat toast. "Cookies with Rookie;" whose effeminate, lame idea was that? For Christ's sake, we are Deputy Sheriffs; not Pre-K toddlers!

Unregistered
    We have we changed and not for the better, I believe! My first night in Central I rode with Sam Williams; at about 3:00 am we stopped at JUMBO"S NW 7th Avenue 75th Street, I had Black Coffee and dried whole wheat toast. "Cookies with Rookie;" whose effeminate, lame idea was that? For Christ's sake, we are Deputy Sheriffs; not Pre-K toddlers!
    Ferguson effect taken to the extreme by non cop big brass

Unregistered
    “Protect life and property”. I believe that is our creed. Where does all this goody-two-shoes attitude comes from. How independent are you from politicians, lobbyists and hanger ons when you are sharing cookies with them? Instead of making nice go out there, pull that first traffic stop, find the gun under the seat or the drug on plain view, find the AC warrant by running the name of the driver or head to a place where gang members congregate and draw the line in the sand. That is called police work. Something our clown director never learned how to do.

Unregistered
    Only under a dancing queen can this be a real thing.

Unregistered
    Bingo! It's amazing how mom and dad's kids never fail any of the tests (especially poly and psych).Plus,their process gets expedited! I bet 95% of these family kids would have never been hired if mom or dad never were employed with MDPD. It's freakin' amazing! Nepotism at its best!

Unregistered
    Bingo! It's amazing how mom and dad's kids never fail any of the tests (especially poly and psych).Plus,their process gets expedited! I bet 95% of these family kids would have never been hired if mom or dad never were employed with MDPD. It's freakin' amazing! Nepotism at its best!
    Simple fizz. Put in for a records request for their parents email and the kids background stuff. You will find the key

Unregistered

Thumbs up

The thing I see wrong with "Cookies with Rookies" is the fact that some in the class graduated overweight, so now you are going to get all that sugar in them. Not smart.

Unregistered
    This idea belongs to Chief HL. If you must know it is one of the biggest requested things the community loves. Grow the f up and stop bashing these young officers for understating police work today is not all about looking tough and acting all knowing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast