Chief shakeeeeee-up - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    F nanney ill take his lunch money when i c him i aint scared
    Uh yea ok.

Unregistered
    True but once a major he did a goid job for like 7 years plus before making chief; not one year of avg or subpar performance
    Kinda hard to have that sort of performance evaluation when you are part of the friends and family racket. Do you remember his scam at Panama? And his wife being protected and making bank at the TB.

Unregistered
    Ramos has been Qru per our major

Unregistered
    yeah that’s not the case here in Homeland. My boy works in Narcotics and already causing problems with paperwork. I guess that’s all she knows how to do. Funny thing is that Nanney never complained.

Unregistered
    yeah that’s not the case here in Homeland. My boy works in Narcotics and already causing problems with paperwork. I guess that’s all she knows how to do. Funny thing is that Nanney never complained.
    Not only did the paperwork get approved by Nanney it also got aporoved by Hanlon, Ramirez and Perez as well as their secretaries —- the best in the dept

Unregistered
    Well if you ask her it ain’t right and the secretaries for the people you mentioned don’t know squat. Fake smiles and lots of crap talking.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456