Troop F - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troop F

Unregistered
    These dispatchers crack me up. They need better things to do in the comm center instead of Leo affairs and FB. Maybe they should enforce the cell phone rule inside comm centers, they enforce every other stupid thing but that.

Glen, get your herd under control.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These dispatchers crack me up. They need better things to do in the comm center instead of Leo affairs and FB. Maybe they should enforce the cell phone rule inside comm centers, they enforce every other stupid thing but that.

Glen, get your herd under control.
    Glenn is God's give to supervision! He runs a tight ship, incase you didn't know! Watch your mouth J Close!

Unregistered
    Is that POS Sgt Garcia still in troop F? That guy is the definition of a coward. Everyone I met who was on his team hated him. I used to be in his team... I know.

Unregistered
    Is that POS Sgt Garcia still in troop F? That guy is the definition of a coward. Everyone I met who was on his team hated him. I used to be in his team... I know.
    Okay Lima. Be quiet

Unregistered
    Okay Lima. Be quiet
    If only Lima paid as much attention to his wife as he does LEO affairs.....

Unregistered
    And you were on his team and got fired for being a pos. Go make coffee for that Indian chief

Unregistered
    And you were on his team and got fired for being a pos. Go make coffee for that Indian chief
    Lmao, #Lipari

Unregistered
    Glenn is God's give to supervision! He runs a tight ship, incase you didn't know! Watch your mouth J Close!
    I hope this is a joke. Glenn is the worst thing to happen to the dispatchers. His retirement can’t come soon enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12