TRC Academy

Thread: TRC Academy

Unregistered

TRC Academy

Hello Good morning,
    I was wondering what the TRC Academy consists of I considering applying.

Unregistered
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    Anything will help. Thanks !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I received the conditional offer of employment. I’m 19, going to turn 20 in June. I have a clean back ground. I’ve never been arrested. I’ve been suspended from school once. I have a little over 20 college credits. I’m in good shape. My only issue is that I was terminated from 5 different places. None of these places were I fired from for stealing, lying or fighting. All of these bosses loved me and I was and still am very respectful. I have had about 4 traffic infractions, they were all reduced to parking tickets or less. I haven’t used marijuana a since my sophomore year (about 2014) I drank 2x in my life and they were both with my fathers permission. What are my chances of being hired by FHP?
    This has to be a deputard ****ing with us

Unregistered
    No, that’s a future Florida Super Pooper, he/she/it/per/xe/ze don’t want to misgender this individual, but seems like a fantastic candidate for fhp. Congrats on your “conditional offer of employment”. You are going to do great.

Unregistered
    No, that’s a future Florida Super Pooper, he/she/it/per/xe/ze don’t want to misgender this individual, but seems like a fantastic candidate for fhp. Congrats on your “conditional offer of employment”. You are going to do great.
    Caught him. Go back to your own counties page bud no time for you here. Now stop spamming

Unregistered
    Negative Ghostrider, this is the most pathetically entertaining sub-forum on LeoAffairs, spam away...

Unregistered
    Stop high jacking everyone else's threads moron.....start your own....you will not get hired either. My son had a way better job history and driving record than you, is a college graduate and did not get hired. He admitted street racing and drinking under age in college.....Of course FHP likes to shit on their own.

Unregistered
    Stop high jacking everyone else's threads moron.....start your own....you will not get hired either. My son had a way better job history and driving record than you, is a college graduate and did not get hired. He admitted street racing and drinking under age in college.....Of course FHP likes to shit on their own.
    Because I’m sure those are the only reasons our son got disqualified. Trust me, he only told you what he wanted you to hear. I GUARANTEE there was more that disqualified him.

Unregistered
    Because I’m sure those are the only reasons our son got disqualified. Trust me, he only told you what he wanted you to hear. I GUARANTEE there was more that disqualified him.
    My record consisted of more than underage drinking and street racing and I got hired 😂 definitely right about that. Probably marijuana if anything

Unregistered
    Nope Guzman confirmed it....