Hey SRT Rego no violence and drug connection? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2974270]Let’s not mention the extra 5% they just received in the new contract. To do what exactly? Work out and 33 on duty.

33 on duty? No advisable, but . . .

"Let’s not mention all the other bone head shit they do that is covered up." Like what? Give some examples, if you know. Otherwise, it sounds as if you are a bit envious.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2974285]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s not mention the extra 5% they just received in the new contract. To do what exactly? Work out and 33 on duty.

33 on duty? No advisable, but . . .

"Let’s not mention all the other bone head shit they do that is covered up." Like what? Give some examples, if you know. Otherwise, it sounds as if you are a bit envious.
    Why don't you instead, tell us why they deserve an extra 5%?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2974288]
    Why don't you instead, tell us why they deserve an extra 5%?
    That's simple, because they are trained to go where you dare not!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2974306]

That's simple, because they are trained to go where you dare not!
    Funny you say that, since I go in with at most, one 15. They show up hours later following behind a bearcat and a platoon only to yell thru a loud speaker.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2974339]
    Funny you say that, since I go in with at most, one 15. They show up hours later following behind a bearcat and a platoon only to yell thru a loud speaker.
    That’s WHEN Rego decides if he wants to get out of bed and go.

Unregistered
    With the implementation of PRT who are suppose to respond to the active shooter and worst case scenarios, why do we need SRT? Why not disband SRT and place one of those highly trained operators on each PRT squad and allow them to be a team leader. Then make SRT a team on a call out basis only like we used to have. Trust me we could use some more trained individuals on the front line rather than in the training bureau.

Unregistered
    With the implementation of PRT who are suppose to respond to the active shooter and worst case scenarios, why do we need SRT? Why not disband SRT and place one of those highly trained operators on each PRT squad and allow them to be a team leader. Then make SRT a team on a call out basis only like we used to have. Trust me we could use some more trained individuals on the front line rather than in the training bureau.
    OOhh! Sounds like someone had an ominous vision of he future. SRT had better heed the warning and become way more relevant.

Unregistered
    OOhh! Sounds like someone had an ominous vision of he future. SRT had better heed the warning and become way more relevant.
    PRT better than SRT...change my mind!

Unregistered
    I don't know if it is true that Rego believes that guns and narcotics warrants are unrelated. But if it is true, it goes against a long held standard that the courts have adopted of "where there are drugs there are guns."
    The problem here is that Major Caniva has permitted a non srt operator to become a SRT supervisor. In general, it never really works well when people are put in charge of something that they have never done before. Major Caniva should know better than this. Rego does not have what it takes, bravery, and he does not understand SRT tactics. he never was a SRT operator, he barely passed the SRT school. But Eago Rego is a do-boy, that is why he is there. He's a humiliation for the team. He does not have the teams respect. He never earned it and he never will no matter how much he demands it. Its long past the time to replace him.
    Lol. That last steroid cycle must have frozen your brain. SRT is where the laziest cops go hide so they never have to investigate a case again. You all look pretty comical in your 3 sizes too small tshirts and your high gear truck. Who knows what services are performed there. I still remember that Mango shoot massacre you ego tripped morons were in a couple of years ago and we know how that ended. Where’s the watch brave boy? Lol

Unregistered
    Rego doesnt like to do search warrants too scary so narcotics can use PRT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast