Jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jail

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, but she obviously filled your head with lies. Why do you care what’s said on here if your such a dedicated person to the office? Do you still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny? Your expendable and you know it. Tell your self differently and go watch Brady Bunch re runs ya milky licker!
    Oh wow..ouch? Seriously? Your mastery of the English language leaves quite a bit to be desired....now I realize I'm dealing with somebody with the mentality of a twelve year old? You gonna call me a "big poopie head next"?

This my dear friend is why you have gone nowhere, nor will you; and why you will be humping a zone for the rest of your career....

Enjoy!

Unregistered

This my dear friend is why you have gone nowhere, nor will you; and why you will be humping a zone for the rest of your career....

Enjoy!

Wait a minute... are you seriously trying to belittle people who choose to work patrol for 25+ years? You're implying that it's not extremely honorable to handle a career full of all the bulllshiiit that many at this agency can't handle? Similar to having a career in the military.

What's wrong with being a patrol deputy? One who knows their zone, and knows who the players are. One who helps all the supervisors and detectives identify the people they are looking for, based upon only a vague description? One who truly is "the first line?" I could go on, but please tell me.... what's wrong with mastering patrol, then sticking with a position you're great at?

Unregistered
    Wait a minute... are you seriously trying to belittle people who choose to work patrol for 25+ years? You're implying that it's not extremely honorable to handle a career full of all the bulllshiiit that many at this agency can't handle? Similar to having a career in the military.

What's wrong with being a patrol deputy? One who knows their zone, and knows who the players are. One who helps all the supervisors and detectives identify the people they are looking for, based upon only a vague description? One who truly is "the first line?" I could go on, but please tell me.... what's wrong with mastering patrol, then sticking with a position you're great at?
    Absolutely nothing. I have no issue with it. It's a thankless job that most folks feel fulfilled with doing what they can as best as they can, and enjoy what they have, and not wallow in the self pity of what they don't.

It's the expectation of entitlement that many of the individuals on the forum have; they feel like just because they put their time in...even though it was just enough to get by....that they should be given preferential treatment.

That is not the real world, and it should not make any difference just because it is a government entity.

Unregistered
    Oh wow..ouch? Seriously? Your mastery of the English language leaves quite a bit to be desired....now I realize I'm dealing with somebody with the mentality of a twelve year old? You gonna call me a "big poopie head next"?

Enjoy!
    Hey English major, at least I have integraty, which anyone who reads you’re dribble knows you don’t! Problem with you, besides thinking you know me, is that you’ve never really worked a blue collar job, have you? Mom and Dad didn’t instill that in you either because they were never blue collar themselves or ashamed! Either way crime fighter keep drinking that kool aid while it last’s, it will run dry one day and you and the rest of your millennial brotherin will be scratching your heads when “big daddy “ Chad is gone! Fire up grammerly on your computer so you can write like the pro you insinuate you are. Check your Facebook sweetheart and then get back to me. I can hardly wait your witty retort🧐

Unregistered
    Hey English major, at least I have integraty, which anyone who reads you’re dribble knows you don’t! Problem with you, besides thinking you know me, is that you’ve never really worked a blue collar job, have you? Mom and Dad didn’t instill that in you either because they were never blue collar themselves or ashamed! Either way crime fighter keep drinking that kool aid while it last’s, it will run dry one day and you and the rest of your millennial brotherin will be scratching your heads when “big daddy “ Chad is gone! Fire up grammerly on your computer so you can write like the pro you insinuate you are. Check your Facebook sweetheart and then get back to me. I can hardly wait your witty retort🧐
    Your spelling and punctuation is horrendous. You’re an embarrassment to the profession. You don’t deserve to wear the Sheriff’s badge.

Unregistered
    *Integrity

Unregistered
    Alas my illiterate friend you have assumed incorrectly again! Indeed I have come from humble roots as well as have spent many years in a "blue collar" position. However; unlike yourself, I discovered many years ago that opportunity does not come looking for you...you have to create your own. So rather than feel sorry for myself and cry about it to anybody who would listen like you do, I invested in myself and developed skill sets that are marketable across many different diverse organizations.

So, that being said I'm enjoying the HELL out of your self pity party. You wear it on your sleeve like a trophy that you earned and everybody can see it.

Peace out my brother!

Unregistered
    Alas my illiterate friend you have assumed incorrectly again! Indeed I have come from humble roots as well as have spent many years in a "blue collar" position. However; unlike yourself, I discovered many years ago that opportunity does not come looking for you...you have to create your own. So rather than feel sorry for myself and cry about it to anybody who would listen like you do, I invested in myself and developed skill sets that are marketable across many different diverse organizations.

So, that being said I'm enjoying the HELL out of your self pity party. You wear it on your sleeve like a trophy that you earned and everybody can see it.

Peace out my brother!
    Only pity I have is for you, bro! Take your diverse set of skills out into the real world and tell me how it goes. You millennials are some funky breed. You better hope a disaster like the power grid going down permanently doesn’t happen in your charmed lifetime . What would you do without your smartphone and Instagram? Also, you can make fun of my writing skills , or lack of, all day long sucka! As I hinted before, which your high intelligence didn’t seem to pick up, is that I do not use grammerly! I’m not submitting an op ed for the times so loosen up Lee Harvey! I’m playing like you and your kind like, not face to face, thread to thread😘. Am I an A student now O mighty teacher?

Unregistered

Peace out my brother!
    Yo man, I ain’t your bro. Pity is for the weak like you. Glad you’re a great speller! Can I have you proof read all my reports so I can be just like you. All I need is some tights and a labotomy🤪.

Unregistered
    Yo man, I ain’t your bro. Pity is for the weak like you. Glad you’re a great speller! Can I have you proof read all my reports so I can be just like you. All I need is some tights and a labotomy🤪.
    I may already be reading them. ;-)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast