Jail
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jail

Unregistered

Jail

How is the jail? I heard it’s the better ran compared to others around like Pasco and pinellas.

Unregistered

A message from the collective

Do yourself a favor and check out other options! You'll make more $ at Hillsborough, but money is not everything. I would see what other boards are saying about their agency! Figure out which department backs their deputies and which throw them under the bus!! The pendulum has swung completely in the wrong direction. The suspect / Inmate is the victim and the deputy is the perpetrator. The word transparency is used to justify the ever common tactic of throwing hard working men and woman to the wolves........
    End of transmission.

Unregistered

Howard says.....

Bababooey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I heard Pasco blows. Pro inmate and they try to jam you up on everything and pinellas is a joke because the inmates run that place. I heard hillsborough the better of 3 but god only knows, I’m not there.

Unregistered

The real deal

If you are considering working in any of the jails in the surrounding area, for long term success and happiness, come to Hillsborough. Our biggest problem is staffing. For the most part, everything else is fine. Other jails have the staffing issue but also have terrible working environments, a poor relationship with their LEO counterparts, lower pay, and poor management.

I would suggest you complete a tour at each jail.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard Pasco blows. Pro inmate and they try to jam you up on everything and pinellas is a joke because the inmates run that place. I heard hillsborough the better of 3 but god only knows, I’m not there.
    Its the same here too. Do yourself a very big favor. I will take it a big step deeper. Do not pursue a criminal justice, enforcement, detention, or anything relating to crime and “justice” in this rotten sinking liberal state and county. Its all im saying. I could write more, but there is no point. You will learn when its too late. At the cost of your mental health. 30 years of fear of getting sued, fired, put on the news, and not to mention getting killed. Being managed by negative feedback and punishment only. Very little reward systems if any. Burnout not being addressed. All while watching certain special people have a very easy career because they know someone or are a minority. You are more valuable than being an expendable drone. Stay in school, start your own business, join a real career with real leaders. Forget the pay. Mental health comes first. The pay here is a deal with the devil. Its not worth it. There is nothing noble about this job. Its all about money. If you really want to be a Hero, at a minimum, join a police department only. Better yet, move to a non liberal state and try there. Good luck.

Unregistered
    If you are considering working in any of the jails in the surrounding area, for long term success and happiness, come to Hillsborough. Our biggest problem is staffing. For the most part, everything else is fine. Other jails have the staffing issue but also have terrible working environments, a poor relationship with their LEO counterparts, lower pay, and poor management.

I would suggest you complete a tour at each jail.
    The Real deal is you’re going to become an expendable asset if you come on board. No one above you that has any real leverage will have anything the resembles integraty! Fake leaders who are looking out for themselves are plenty on this “Rat ship of fools!” It’s not that different from the cut throat world of the private sector, only these parasites are hard to remove, like a tick on a dogs behind 👌🏼

Unregistered
    The Real deal is you’re going to become an expendable asset if you come on board. No one above you that has any real leverage will have anything the resembles integraty! Fake leaders who are looking out for themselves are plenty on this “Rat ship of fools!” It’s not that different from the cut throat world of the private sector, only these parasites are hard to remove, like a tick on a dogs behind 👌🏼
    Take that Chad!!

Unregistered
    "It’s not that different from the cut throat world of the private sector"

There it is. So you guys think you are entitled to something that any other individual is not. Did your mommy tell you that the real world is fair as well?

Unregistered
    "It’s not that different from the cut throat world of the private sector"

There it is. So you guys think you are entitled to something that any other individual is not. Did your mommy tell you that the real world is fair as well?
    No, but she obviously filled your head with lies. Why do you care what’s said on here if your such a dedicated person to the office? Do you still believe in Santa and the Easter bunny? Your expendable and you know it. Tell your self differently and go watch Brady Bunch re runs ya milky licker!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast