Defund FDLE - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Defund FDLE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    None of those thing have anything to do with the business and the politics of running an organization such as FDLE.
    Actually they do BUT I will settle for someone that will make FDLE more ethical and clean out those without honor and integrity and actually punish those that have done wrong.

Unregistered
    Actually they do BUT I will settle for someone that will make FDLE more ethical and clean out those without honor and integrity and actually punish those that have done wrong.
    Start with a supervisor who claims no knowledge of a mysterious 700 k in his joint checking account

Unregistered
    Start with a supervisor who claims no knowledge of a mysterious 700 k in his joint checking account
    Did press in Tampa ever pick up on that little jewel?

Unregistered
    And an Investigator that manufactures evidence and ignores exculpatory evidence to try and manufacture a murder case..

Unregistered
    From the guy who has never done anything in reference to the previous post. ALL good leaders have been in the trenches. Dont worry "Mary", you can hide behind me if it gets scary for you
    Typical low education FDLE forum troll. I have a full and diverse state and local LE career thanks, and have done many things, including being a Special Agent at FDLE. The trouble with law enforcement types that never do anything else is that you think no one can run an agency without "coming up through the ranks". While there is merit to some of that experience, LEADERSHIP and solid organizational management skills are domain agnostic. In addition, FDLE, like it or not, is a political entity, requiring political savvy to maintain good standing with the funding source, the Florida Legislature. Quite frankly the "law enforcement" part of it is the least difficult. Not rocket science as evidenced by some who have worn a badge. Let me know if you need help with any of the big words.

Unregistered
    Another SAC that should be serving 3 years Min Man for Agg Assault with a firearm...

Unregistered
    Another SAC that should be serving 3 years Min Man for Agg Assault with a firearm...
    What do you think is worse, someone who gets shitty with someone on the outside in a road rage or someone who goes after good employees and runs them out?

Unregistered
    Typical low education FDLE forum troll. I have a full and diverse state and local LE career thanks, and have done many things, including being a Special Agent at FDLE. The trouble with law enforcement types that never do anything else is that you think no one can run an agency without "coming up through the ranks". While there is merit to some of that experience, LEADERSHIP and solid organizational management skills are domain agnostic. In addition, FDLE, like it or not, is a political entity, requiring political savvy to maintain good standing with the funding source, the Florida Legislature. Quite frankly the "law enforcement" part of it is the least difficult. Not rocket science as evidenced by some who have worn a badge. Let me know if you need help with any of the big words.
    FDLE is not, and should never become, a "political entity." It doesn't take a rocket scientist for a "law enforcement agency" to obtain sufficient funding from a Republican controlled Legislature. Spoken like a typical lifelong bureaucrat. And hey, don't be jealous of my badge. Let me know if the ink on your fundamental values is starting to itch.

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight. Jerry Bailey was fired because he wouldn't accommodate political interference from Rick Scott and yet someone is actually bragging that FDLE is a political entity?

Unregistered
    Hahahahahahahaha FDLE lists their values on their badges!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast