Defund FDLE - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Defund FDLE

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical low education FDLE forum troll. I have a full and diverse state and local LE career thanks, and have done many things, including being a Special Agent at FDLE. The trouble with law enforcement types that never do anything else is that you think no one can run an agency without "coming up through the ranks". While there is merit to some of that experience, LEADERSHIP and solid organizational management skills are domain agnostic. In addition, FDLE, like it or not, is a political entity, requiring political savvy to maintain good standing with the funding source, the Florida Legislature. Quite frankly the "law enforcement" part of it is the least difficult. Not rocket science as evidenced by some who have worn a badge. Let me know if you need help with any of the big words.

Lexiphanicism.

Unregistered

Chicken or the Egg

Which came first, the FDLE Special Agent Trainee Program or the total wussification of the agency?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which came first, the FDLE Special Agent Trainee Program or the total wussification of the agency?
    Considering that the current commissioner is a former "Trainee" that's never been a cop, I'd say that hiring Swearingen was the start of the downfall before FDLE even knew it.

Unregistered

Don't believe in coincidence

Who had Rick Scott's ear as his "bodyguard", luggage carrier and frequent travel companion. Who was shocked, shocked I tell you, when Jerry Bailey was suddenly fired and HE was appointed commissioner. Asking for a friend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123