No Balls Police Department (NBPD)

Unregistered

No Balls Police Department (NBPD)

Old washed up reporters and career criminals run this novella. They determine policy. This will not end well it never does.

Unregistered
    That reporter defends the chief when Dan is getting his butt handed to him at commission.

Unregistered
    And we still have people here going out and making shady arrests and allowing themselves to be hung out to dry. They are willing to put their but on the line for the same guy that only enforces the SOP when he feels like it. I can’t beileve that time and time again you see the same people violate SOP and not be held accountable and others get fired for nothing. Good luck you hard heads

Unregistered

Pirates in blue

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And we still have people here going out and making shady arrests and allowing themselves to be hung out to dry. They are willing to put their but on the line for the same guy that only enforces the SOP when he feels like it. I can’t beileve that time and time again you see the same people violate SOP and not be held accountable and others get fired for nothing. Good luck you hard heads
    True look at those ruthless overtime whore 38s..Team. JB.&JB ...... set up lied and shanked one cop who was hurt by a 32 by a 39 looks like hes in pain and a military war veteran with PTSD related problems shanked on made up shit , very beyond ruthless mother fukrs . Gotta get dat money and do what the face book guy wants whatever he wants. I have more respect for a real 29 subject, at least he isnt making up an alibi now. Shady pirates in blue. What's next steal an old lady's purse and then charge her for" loitering "? Scumbags dead to me, I will never speak to those posers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True look at those ruthless overtime whore 38s..Team. JB.&JB ...... set up lied and shanked one cop who was hurt by a 32 by a 39 looks like hes in pain and a military war veteran with PTSD related problems shanked on made up shit , very beyond ruthless mother fukrs . Gotta get dat money and do what the face book guy wants whatever he wants. I have more respect for a real 29 subject, at least he isnt making up an alibi now. Shady pirates in blue. What's next steal an old lady's purse and then charge her for" loitering "? Scumbags dead to me, I will never speak to those posers.
    Hey now, they are all currently in Key West drinking and partying on the Tax Payers Dime having a blast, so the photos on their Facebook Pages all show. Also accompanied by a convicted felon working within the MBPD Homeless Outreach Unit. They are supposedly "teaching" other Departments that already deal with the same issues... but our OVERTIME Scammer Dream Team should also teach them all "How to scam overtime & Get Away with it all While Fu&king Over other Cops to Get Paid & make Milk Crate Bogus Arrests for that OT".

Unregistered
    You can expect (as per norm) inconsistent discipline , negative retention , selective enforcement from the gate keepers . His I.A. file alone is cause to cite negative retention. The city will pay out big time for protection of this clown.

Unregistered
    Nothing is going to happen to him it never does so why expect anything new

Unregistered
    Bro...ES...we get it. What was done to you and JP was wrong. Going on here and repeating everything you are telling anyone who is willing to listen to you, using the same weird ass anologies is not going to help your situation. This is not the place for it. Let things play out.

Unregistered
    If ES and JP want that person or persons to be held accountable for creating this issue for them then they better stay on top of it. Because the brass will do nothing but let it sit until everyone forgets and moves on. Let’s make no mistake you know who will be protected during this whole thing ? But if it was anyone else you would already be on channel 7 news with that hack reporter Sheldon fox and reassigned so ES and JP swing away because they have taken a swing at you
    Example of chief doing nothing MP scheme to defraud the city where are all the people now that were involved

Unregistered
    I asked them both about it one said cant talk about it, other said **** it , nothing's gonna happen . Either way how did this place go to shit so bad so fast? Not this stupidity just all of it, freddy,chicken wing what the hell is going on around here? So many people that just are killing morale. No one I talk to wants to be here a day or an hour longer then they need to. I'm talking larger scale what's the main problem that we have why we can't work together?