PBA vs IUPA - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PBA vs IUPA

Unregistered
    Drago 2020!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please, you put IUPA first? That is laughable. IUPA was a lost minnow in a big political pond. The new governor used them to help get elected and then didn’t even give them a say in who was going to be the new Sheriff. Sheriff Tony seems to be a good guy and time will tell whether or not he will be a good sheriff but he was not IUPA’s choice, it was the parkland parents’ choice. As said in an earlier post, IUPA played a small part. NRA and fixit are the top dogs in getting Israel removed and fixit picked the new sheriff.
    IUPA played a small part..? You know who played NO PART at all? The same PBA that's gonna have NO PART in BSO once this perc vote is counted.

Unregistered
    Our IUPA local was the ONLY police union that was ever asked to speak about the dream defenders for the Governor.
    Our IUPA local had the Governor at their office for a press conference.
    Our IUPA local was asked to be on the Governors transition team.
    Our IUPA local kept the issue of Scott Israel fresh in the media for 10 months and never held back
    The BSO representative for the PBA could not type a letter fast enough to support Israel
    The PBA said they would wait to see the report before commenting. The report was out 2 months ago and nothing !!!

No matter how big or small of a role that you think our union played, at least it was a role. The Broward PBA played no role and the State PBA only wrote one letter of endorsement. Could you imagine Lahiff standing next to DeSantis with his nipples hanging on his pant belt ? Sponge BOB tall pants

Unregistered

A message from the Funeral Director!

Did you hear that? That pounding and the sound of wood splitting? Is that the sound of the last nail being driven into the lid of the PBA coffin? I do believe it is! Wait what's that other sound I hear? Oooooh, it's sponge Bob tall pants and Meghan in the corner crying because reality just biotch slapped them both in the face.

Just heard about the verbal agreement between IUPA and the sheriff on the new take home car policy! Although, I'm grandfathered in and it didn't effect me, it did effect many of those I work with. Great job IUPA for continuing to look out for the membership!!! Keep up the good work.

Hey IUPA are we looking for a hall to buy? I hear they may be one up for sale soon.....cheap!

Unregistered
    Did you hear that? That pounding and the sound of wood splitting? Is that the sound of the last nail being driven into the lid of the PBA coffin? I do believe it is! Wait what's that other sound I hear? Oooooh, it's sponge Bob tall pants and Meghan in the corner crying because reality just biotch slapped them both in the face.

Just heard about the verbal agreement between IUPA and the sheriff on the new take home car policy! Although, I'm grandfathered in and it didn't effect me, it did effect many of those I work with. Great job IUPA for continuing to look out for the membership!!! Keep up the good work.

Hey IUPA are we looking for a hall to buy? I hear they may be one up for sale soon.....cheap!
    Wasn’t it under IUPA that the cars were removed in the first place?

Unregistered
    Wasn’t it under IUPA that the cars were removed in the first place?
    Wasnt it under PBA that a monthly gas fee was imposed?

Unregistered
    Come on Jeff! Stop deflecting. All that gas you use driving to the port

Unregistered
    Hey PBA, we know everything takes time, not 20 years, but time nonetheless. Yes, IUPA got the fuel fee removed. Yes, the cars were taken away for new hires while IUPA was the union, but mostly as an FU to IUPA from Mr. Israel and his administration. But not only is the fuel fee gone, the take home cars are hopefully coming back to the new hires. Great job IUPA!!!

Unregistered
    Fat bob is that all you have. Seriously you are a true dirtbag. When the pba was our union you sold the membership out to a contract of 000. Said that's the best we can do. The pba won't ever allow the membership to be the deciding voice. You have an elected board that makes all of the decisions taking the voice away from the members. I for one voted for IUPA to continue to be our union. Not once in 20 years did the PBA get on national tv and stand up to the sheriff. Jeff bell called the sheriff out many times on tv stating and I quote the sheriff needs to either be removed from office or resign. He fought for the members. As for the PBA with the likes of fat Bob and lying Meghan all you do is make broken promises. IUPA allows the membership to choose their own path.

Unregistered
    IUPA Rules the Roost! Winner winner...chicken dinner!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast