PBA vs IUPA
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PBA vs IUPA

Unregistered

PBA vs IUPA

PBA
    Endorses Lamberti and gets 15% over 3 years.
    IUPA
    Endorses Israel and get's less than jail deps.
    PBA
    Goes to impasse and gets insurance changes postponed for entire agencies for 6 months.
    IUPA
    Goes to impasse and gets nothing on a 0 – 9 vote.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA
    IUPA
    PBA
    Goes to impasse and gets insurance changes postponed for entire agencies for 6 months.
    IUPA
    PBA collects dues for over 20 years and that's all you have to show for it.
    IUPA forces PERC election to challenge PBA, IUPA won because the PBA only looks out for their reps and NOT the membership. Membership told to take what is offered that's the best you're going to get.
    IUPA stands up to Mr. Israel after membership votes on which direction to go.
    PBA blindly endorses Mr. Israel without ever asking its current BSO members what they want.
    IUPA files grievances against the Sheriff's office when necessary and win or lose didn't matter. What mattered was they stood behind us all the way.
    PBA does nothing to back the membership, only in it for the dues and rep percs.

PBA lieutenants PERC vs FOP
    25 - 9 vote in favor of the FOP

These are just a few things off the top of my head. See that's the problem with the PBA they have longterm memory loss, then they open their mouth without realizing they screwed themselves by doing so.
    Let's see how things work out for them in this PERC election. Even their own reps have doubts that they are going to win this PERC.

Unregistered
    PBA Sends out a email To all BSO employees today. They commit an unfair labor practice by doing so. Their top notch attorney committed an unfair labor practice on his first task. Is this the great legal service you’re saying is now being provided?

Unregistered
    PBA Sends out a email To all BSO employees today. They commit an unfair labor practice by doing so. Their top notch attorney committed an unfair labor practice on his first task. Is this the great legal service you’re saying is now being provided?

I sent it to trash and blocked PBA from sending future emails

Unregistered
    I can't wait for this PERC election to be over. Hopefully then the PBA will finally realize how much they screwed themselves by not putting the membership before the administration and reps. They will be out of BSO altogether with little to no chance of coming back anytime soon. Supposedly they got over 400 PERC cards signed. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't get 200 votes in this election! The PBA has nobody to blame but themselves....and SBTP (Sponge Bob Tall Pants).

Unregistered
    PBA
    IUPA
    PBA
    IUPA
    Plus the PBA was the bargaining unit when we got hosed the 3% by FRS.

Unregistered
    Omg!!! Has anybody else read the PBA letter emailed pointing out all the supposed faults of IUPA? Seriously, you say you're a professional organization and yet you send out a letter with grammatical errors. If you can't get a simple, one page, stress free, letter right how do we trust you writing a contract? The answer is we can't!

Unregistered
    Omg!!! Has anybody else read the PBA letter emailed pointing out all the supposed faults of IUPA? Seriously, you say you're a professional organization and yet you send out a letter with grammatical errors. If you can't get a simple, one page, stress free, letter right how do we trust you writing a contract? The answer is we can't!
    There will be a new email tomorrow. where the PBA will announce they've obtained the services of Dr Brenda Snipes to assist them in observing the PERC vote count.

Unregistered
    There will be a new email tomorrow. where the PBA will announce they've obtained the services of Dr Brenda Snipes to assist them in observing the PERC vote count.
    Now that $hit is funny!

Unregistered
    C'mon PBA you started this thread lets keep it at the top. Or have you realized you opened a can of $hit and want it to go away now? BTW it's not looking good for you with the upcoming PERC election. I've asked around without telling anyone who I voted for and I only know of 3 people that voted PBA, the other 20 plus voted IUPA.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast