Missing troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry amigo! You will be able to get another job rolling cigars or making empanadas. And while you do it, you can tell everyone how once you were “elite” and “policed the police”.
    That has been said for 80 years and the FHP will be around for 80 more. So PHUCK YOU!

Unregistered
    That has been said for 80 years and the FHP will be around for 80 more. So PHUCK YOU!
    We'll see whom laughs last.

Unregistered
    Amigo, amigo, amigo....back in the day FHP was needed. It had a purpose. It was respected. None of the above applies anymore.

Unregistered
    Amigo, amigo, amigo....back in the day FHP was needed. It had a purpose. It was respected. None of the above applies anymore.
    True dat!!!

Unregistered

🖕🏿

Call me a waaaaammmmmbbbbbuuuuullllllaaaaaannnnnncccccceeeee ee. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. 80 years done and 80 more years to go. Again, PHUCK you.?🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Unregistered

Where are they

I can remember growing here in Ft. Lauderdale it seemed like every corner was a trooper. If I see 2 troopers here in Broward county at night it's a miracle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12