Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

Just wondering how often tpd hires and does it really matter if you have college degree and/or prior Leo experience?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just wondering how often tpd hires and does it really matter if you have college degree and/or prior Leo experience?
    Nope, doesn’t matter at all as long as you were born, married into or can identify as some protected class.

Unregistered
    So how often they hire ppl?

Unregistered

Good luck

If you have three years of prior law enforcement or military experience, you don’t need college. As far as I can tell we have not slowed down with the hiring. Best bet is to fill out the application online and get the process started. It takes at least seven months to get hired. Contact HR and best of luck.

Unregistered
    If you have three years of prior law enforcement or military experience, you don’t need college. As far as I can tell we have not slowed down with the hiring. Best bet is to fill out the application online and get the process started. It takes at least seven months to get hired. Contact HR and best of luck.
    How competitive is it to get hired? Heard it is the hardest around compared to surrounding agencies.

Unregistered
    They are hiring some walking talking dumb
    a $$, shouldn't be too difficult.

Unregistered

Working NYPD and want to move to Tampa PD

I have six years with NYPD. I’m looking into moving to Tampa and work for their PD. Is it worth moving? How’s the salary? Any prior NYPD officers moved to help me out? I would really appreciate comments!

Unregistered
    I have six years with NYPD. I’m looking into moving to Tampa and work for their PD. Is it worth moving? How’s the salary? Any prior NYPD officers moved to help me out? I would really appreciate comments!
    Go to the east coast. Boca, Jupiter, west palm. Higher salaries. Boca is hiring right now at 70. Add years of experience and you will be sitting good.

Unregistered
    It’s a good agency to work for and pays well. Boca Starts at 68k but you will stay there most of your career. STEP increases have been frozen for over 5 years in Boca. If your a democrat and vote democrat please stay in New York we don’t need you ****ing up our state too.

Unregistered
    Boca is beautiful but 70k aint getting you a nice house in Boca.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast