Sheriff 2020 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sheriff 2020

Unregistered

Sheriff abused his power

https://youtu.be/q-fkZgYZPog

Interview of Deanna Willians by a news outlet Watch half way thru the tape Deanna tells how Carmine abused her. It a video interview and implicated Holloway as Carmine helper In her getting her into the sheriff office.

Well they played the game like they really cared about her case and then he made his move to sexually use her.

A long time law enforcement you never cross the line and have a relationship with a victim. This is not ethical and destroys her case. Imagine if a arrest was made and during the depo of the victim did you have contact with the sheriff and how did you meet. Well the sheriff took notes and was directly involved in my case. Did you have sex with the sheriff. Yes. I blame Mike Scott for lying and saying he was going to stay in office.

Unregistered
    That’s cute, so I guess for months he victimized her at several dinners, concert, family outings, etc... Have her show you the pictures she was posting on Facebook before he found out she was a crazy liar. She looked pretty happy, dumped by another man and she can’t accept rejection. As Jamie Fox would say “Gold Digger”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s cute, so I guess for months he victimized her at several dinners, concert, family outings, etc... Have her show you the pictures she was posting on Facebook before he found out she was a crazy liar. She looked pretty happy, dumped by another man and she can’t accept rejection. As Jamie Fox would say “Gold Digger”
    Really???? HMMMMM wondering if he has ever came on to a female here at LCSO hahaha wonder if something like that would come out gosh that would be nasty

Unregistered

Crazziness

Really???? HMMMMM wondering if he has ever came on to a female here at LCSO hahaha wonder if something like that would come out gosh that would be nasty
    I hear a certain Major was meeting up with Car 1 for some specialized training. LOL..Would be terrible if someone had video, I mean pics, wait I mean both. You CM lovers keep supporting your guy. It's just a matter of time!!!

Unregistered
    I hear a certain Major was meeting up with Car 1 for some specialized training. LOL..Would be terrible if someone had video, I mean pics, wait I mean both. You CM lovers keep supporting your guy. It's just a matter of time!!!
    Oh okay - I guess we shouldn't support our sheriff who is fit, intelligent, and highly supportive of law enforcement (not to mention obviously attractive to women which most cops respect DUH) that is getting us good raises and trying to improve the agency for a former slug captain who everybody knows is racist and will bring back ALL the retirees we couldn't wait to get rid of.

Your lack of awareness is astonishing. If you think the agency wants retirees back who lament about the good ole days your as clueless as the people fighting a wall and supporting the green deal. Yes, we'll keep the current sheriff who the agency is realizing cares, is promoting people based on merit again, and is fighting for raises and salaries for the boots on the street.

Unregistered
    Your waisting your time, same ole Greg K and Matt C in South disgruntled again. Lil Busbee running his pie hole again about a new boss and retired banana hammock Chiappetta that was moved for lack of job knowledge. Same people, same positions! Now Chia go put on your heart (Valentines Day) speedo and go ride your bike into the water.

Unregistered
    U would be wise to pick the best candidate to run against Carmine, and not diddle around trying
    with a dog pile of candidates.
    Didio's deal with Carmine proves the game is already being played.
    This game has never stopped. The PTB have had this race buttoned up since Frank was in office. If anyone thinks that this is arbitrary coincidence, you are sadly mistaken.

SAO, and Sheriff have long been one in the same organization layout.

All puppets on both sides.

Includes those who are picked to run as a threat. This game has been perfected when most were still in diapers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234