Sheriff 2020 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What don’t you think is happening? Hollow isn’t coming back or the sheriff won’t crush him down the road? Cause both are true and if you don’t believe it, ask hollow. Didn’t you know the - hell froze over. The Colonel and Sheriff are really upstanding people that Hollow believes in. What a joke they all are.
    They deserve each other

Unregistered
    Why is it that whenever someone makes an argument the grammar nazis comes out. Who care about someone typo. Argue the argument loser.

If you can’t see what mini sheriff is doing you really are a special kind of stupid. Really, Mike Hollow is coming back? Well according to him, he is, straight into K9. And oh wait for it..... it’s for the greatest of intentions. Tim Short, yup he’s coming back too. Straight into SRO. And if you think either is coming back at a deputies starting salary....well again, special kind of stupid. I’ve been waiting for a posting into either.....Nope haven’t seen it. Because there are no openings in either.
    Never did i see either as a sellout, but i guess anyone can be bought. I think Carmine is the one having to swallow his pride to bring these guys back. Atleast he hated them to their faces. They were the sneaky ones stabbing him in the back.
    Farquaad needs friends. Since he's not capable of being a friend he has to buy them. He needs lots and lots of friends right now. How better way to stop the opposition than to hire their buddies?

Unregistered
    Anyone on the fence running for sheriff this would an ideal time

murders rare out of control

LCSO are manipulating the crime stats

Lee county has the lowest number of deputies in the state per citizen

Un electable sheriff ( explains )

Deanna Williams

Baby born in 2019 and a Family Law Trial in 2020 The same time carmine campaigning for Sheriff. There will be a trial or a public mud slinging. Family Legal matters are not good for a candidate running for office for the 1 time. If anyone on the fence about running for sheriff this is going to be a issue and it going to be ugly, Deanna's history is any indication. How many candidates for office been destroyed by a vindictive women. Deanna is pretty, smart and will play the victim.

Two Police Chiefs and ex captains should really consider getting into the race.
    Don't blame Deanna for Carmine's stupidity. She didn't text herself begging herself to have an abortion.

Unregistered
    After reading her Facebook I would have been begging her myself. She is certifiably crazy, EVERYONE is saying it.

Unregistered
    After reading her Facebook I would have been begging her myself. She is certifiably crazy, EVERYONE is saying it.
    So, what does it say for him?

Unregistered
    Ask her who paid her and is paying her now?

Unregistered

Deanna is a bombshell in more than one way

She is absolutely beautiful and crazy. I guess this what happens when you use Facebook to stalk women. Carmine friended her on Facebook and told her that he would personally help her with a criminal case. Then he sexually used her till the next women came along except, she told him she could not get pregnant. The little man is a stud and he can get a lot of hot women. The fire works during the 2020 election will be great as long as a good candidate runs.

Unregistered
    Eat oatmeal in the morning it helps you poop in the evening.

Unregistered
    She is absolutely beautiful and crazy. I guess this what happens when you use Facebook to stalk women. Carmine friended her on Facebook and told her that he would personally help her with a criminal case. Then he sexually used her till the next women came along except, she told him she could not get pregnant. The little man is a stud and he can get a lot of hot women. The fire works during the 2020 election will be great as long as a good candidate runs.
    Yea baby and how is it

Unregistered
    Ask her who paid her and is paying her now?
    I'm guessing you dont know or just throwing bs out there, if you did know you would have said, just a troll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast