Sheriff 2020 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that whenever someone makes an argument the grammar nazis comes out. Who care about someone typo. Argue the argument loser.

If you can’t see what mini sheriff is doing you really are a special kind of stupid. Really, Mike Hollow is coming back? Well according to him, he is, straight into K9. And oh wait for it..... it’s for the greatest of intentions. Tim Short, yup he’s coming back too. Straight into SRO. And if you think either is coming back at a deputies starting salary....well again, special kind of stupid. I’ve been waiting for a posting into either.....Nope haven’t seen it. Because there are no openings in either.
    Never did i see either as a sellout, but i guess anyone can be bought. I think Carmine is the one having to swallow his pride to bring these guys back. Atleast he hated them to their faces. They were the sneaky ones stabbing him in the back.
    I think it's awesome and pretty stupid on the Sheriff's part. Nothing like having people working for you able to report how bad things really are, forward emails and report all the political nonsense. Intel at its best.

Unregistered
    I think it's awesome and pretty stupid on the Sheriff's part. Nothing like having people working for you able to report how bad things really are, forward emails and report all the political nonsense. Intel at its best.
    How bad are things, that he can report about? Blah Blah Blah

Unregistered
    Unlike Tim Fiaher complaining about no raises, Leavens is running on his, well
    I’m not sure. He’s just listening to some retirees that tell him he’s the man. This Aheroff has and will co tonite to give raises, you can’t beat him Leavens and you know it. Remember Children and Family Services, great story lines for this lovely local family. Don’t you just love all the people and family that call to air your laundry.

Unregistered
    Grammar police, This Sheriff has and will continue to

Unregistered
    Unlike Tim Fiaher complaining about no raises, Leavens is running on his, well
    I’m not sure. He’s just listening to some retirees that tell him he’s the man. This Aheroff has and will co tonite to give raises, you can’t beat him Leavens and you know it. Remember Children and Family Services, great story lines for this lovely local family. Don’t you just love all the people and family that call to air your laundry.
    You stupid POS, please have someone check your post before you hit send and you and the puppet master must be worried, you say JL cant win but go out of your way to bad mouth him hahaha oh its coming and family and childern services, yeah tell the sheriff that when his day in court comes around, D Williams will put on a show that no one will forget

Unregistered
    I call bs, MH cant stand CM and ask D Williams who she was talking about her baby issue, surprise and there are many other issues so there is no way MH would go crawling back there, he is a man of his word

Unregistered
    How bad are things, that he can report about? Blah Blah Blah
    Oh its happening, MH couldn't beat him, hell he couldn't win mayor in the cape, so now he will kiss his butt and get a cushy job after all the bs he has said about CM and when CM crushes him down the line somewhere good

Unregistered
    Won’t happen!

Unregistered
    What don’t you think is happening? Hollow isn’t coming back or the sheriff won’t crush him down the road? Cause both are true and if you don’t believe it, ask hollow. Didn’t you know the - hell froze over. The Colonel and Sheriff are really upstanding people that Hollow believes in. What a joke they all are.

Unregistered

Fisher should have waited

Lack of number deputies on the road

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast