Unregistered

Sheriff 2020

Anyone on the fence running for sheriff this would an ideal time

murders rare out of control

LCSO are manipulating the crime stats

Lee county has the lowest number of deputies in the state per citizen

Un electable sheriff ( explains )

Deanna Williams

Baby born in 2019 and a Family Law Trial in 2020 The same time carmine campaigning for Sheriff. There will be a trial or a public mud slinging. Family Legal matters are not good for a candidate running for office for the 1 time. If anyone on the fence about running for sheriff this is going to be a issue and it going to be ugly, Deanna's history is any indication. How many candidates for office been destroyed by a vindictive women. Deanna is pretty, smart and will play the victim.

Two Police Chiefs and ex captains should really consider getting into the race.

Unregistered
    Todd Garrison coujd win and Sean could win

Unregistered
    That women is crazy

Unregistered

3 people in the race=Incumbent win

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That women is crazy
    U would be wise to pick the best candidate to run against Carmine, and not diddle around trying
    with a dog pile of candidates.
    Didio's deal with Carmine proves the game is already being played.

Unregistered
    Todd Garrison coujd win and Sean could win
    Oh yeah because Todd's personal life is impeccable (past and present), what a joke.

Unregistered
    Listen wait for the mud to hit between Deanna and Carmine in 2020. The past is the past and now is the now

Unregistered
    Hilarious. Richard, I love dating crack ho's who plug me in the butt, Sence thinks he and his drug dealing "Metro" son can still influence politics. Ferramte told him he'd stab him and has the goods to take him down and his little store too
    Sence is going down soon despite being witness protected and a RAT

Listen wait for the mud to hit between Deanna and Carmine in 2020. The past is the past and now is the now

Unregistered
    U would be wise to pick the best candidate to run against Carmine, and not diddle around trying
    with a dog pile of candidates.
    Didio's deal with Carmine proves the game is already being played.
    What deal???

Unregistered
    Hilarious. Richard, I love dating crack ho's who plug me in the butt, Sence thinks he and his drug dealing "Metro" son can still influence politics. Ferramte told him he'd stab him and has the goods to take him down and his little store too
    Sence is going down soon despite being witness protected and a RAT
    Dude, have your mother check your writing, you are a very special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    Why is it that whenever someone makes an argument the grammar nazis comes out. Who care about someone typo. Argue the argument loser.

If you can’t see what mini sheriff is doing you really are a special kind of stupid. Really, Mike Hollow is coming back? Well according to him, he is, straight into K9. And oh wait for it..... it’s for the greatest of intentions. Tim Short, yup he’s coming back too. Straight into SRO. And if you think either is coming back at a deputies starting salary....well again, special kind of stupid. I’ve been waiting for a posting into either.....Nope haven’t seen it. Because there are no openings in either.
    Never did i see either as a sellout, but i guess anyone can be bought. I think Carmine is the one having to swallow his pride to bring these guys back. Atleast he hated them to their faces. They were the sneaky ones stabbing him in the back.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast