Sectors

Thread: Sectors

Unregistered

Sectors

Hello guys and girls. I’m processing now (certified with experience). Can anyone take a few minutes of the there busy day to breakdown the districts for me? As far as busy, slow, call to call, good leadership etc. I’m specifically interested in the contrast between sector 1, 2, and 3 as those are closest to me.

From what I’ve been told you can request any district with opening towards the end of BRT so I’m just trying to get an opinion from the people with the Boots on the ground, thanks.

Unregistered

D/S

Sector 1 is the slowest zone between the 3. You have more time to play. However, Sector 1 will be taking over the entire Pine Hills area soon. But it would still be the slowest between the 3. Supervisors are good.

Sector 2 is the busiest Sector in the county. However, Sector 2 is a great area to work. Great midnight squad (squad 10) and supervisor. My favorite sector to work in.

Sector 3 will have its busy moments but nothing compared to Sector 2. You do have more violent crime in Sector 3 because they own the bad part of pine hills right now. But that will change soon.

Depends on what you want. If you are looking to be lazy, don’t apply. If your looking to make more self initiated calls, Sector 1. Looking to stay busy and learn new things, Sector 2. Looking to deal with more violent crime, Sector 3

Unregistered

D/S

Also, towards the end of BRT you will have a wish list. They will give you the option to put your favorite Sectors in order. From 1-4. 5 and 6 will not be available to start off so you can not put that on your wish list.

However, you are not promised the Sector you put down. Even while you are on FTO in a certain Sector, there is a chance you will be sent to another Sector afterwards.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply and info.. I’m not looking to be lazy at all, I just like to be proactive and it’s hard when your going call to call.

Unregistered
    I’m kind of in the same boat, What’s your thoughts on sector 4?