Dangerous brain dead democrats - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obama, was the worst president since Jimmy Carter. He ran around blaming EVERYBODY else and apologizing to the world. I'm no fan of Trump, but at least he is AMERICA first!
    Correction.... he is TRUMP first! He should be impeached on nepotism charges alone.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correction.... he is TRUMP first! He should be impeached on nepotism charges alone.
    Like the Nepotism that occurs here in the County? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unregistered
    I am probably older that most posters on here, but I want you to ponder this thought.
    When I was a kid, there was no "Gender War" and everyone was happy going to the boys or girls bathroom.
    We agreed that there were abuses of Blacks and a lot of whites went to bat for social change.
    Everyone recognized that there were people of different believes and religions than ours and we somehow seem to coexist in peace.
    We had two political parties and although we didn't always see eye to eye with the other side we acted win respect and decorum.
    Why are some people so Hell bent on leather in destroying the most amazing country and culture that the world has ever seen; why do some women want to be men; why do some whites want to be black; why do we condone religions that tell their followers to kill those that are not like them; why is it that we have lost the ability to have civil discourse on our differences while being unable to recognize those things that made us great?

I am reminded of that 60"s song that speaks about being "at the brink of destruction"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123