Dangerous brain dead democrats - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I understand you dems went 8 years under Obama getting zero accomplished, causing racial division, hating cops. selling assault rifles to Mexican Cartels ultimately killing a border patrol agent (back to hating cops), giving Iran over a billion dollars in cash, attending a church for 30 years with a pasture who hates white people and America, using the irs to attack tea party groups, his officials lying to Congress, and on and on and on. I know it’s hard to accept actual accomplishments so you hold tight onto these libtard conspiracy theories. So to make you snowflakes feel better, meet me tomorrow at the Carvel In Kendall, i’ll buy your child like minds some ice cream with some rainbow sprinkles. 😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand you dems went 8 years under Obama getting zero accomplished, causing racial division, hating cops. selling assault rifles to Mexican Cartels ultimately killing a border patrol agent (back to hating cops), giving Iran over a billion dollars in cash, attending a church for 30 years with a pasture who hates white people and America, using the irs to attack tea party groups, his officials lying to Congress, and on and on and on. I know it’s hard to accept actual accomplishments so you hold tight onto these libtard conspiracy theories. So to make you snowflakes feel better, meet me tomorrow at the Carvel In Kendall, i’ll buy your child like minds some ice cream with some rainbow sprinkles. 😂😂
    TREASON rhymes with PRISON and you voted for him so in other words he has “grabbed you by the puxxy” lmao

Unregistered
    You must kidding. You want to compare 8 years of Fox News hyperbole to 2 years of actual facts? Who is the child here?

Racism? Who said there are "good white supremacists" after they killed a girl in Charlottesville? Mr I'm-a-ignorant-fool, Trump. Who had a known racist, Steve Bannon, on his senior staff as an advisor? Mr I'm-a-racist-too, Trump.

Who left 800,000 federal employees, including federal LEOs and their families with no pay for a month? Mr fcuk-the-police, Trump. Who plans on shutting down the government again? Mr let-them-eat-cake, Trump.

Who uses their own children, who have zero government experience, as senior white house consultants, giving them top secret level clearance, against the advice of the FBI, CIA, and the NSA? Mr this-is-my-kingdom, Trump.

Who exploded the deficit by giving the top 5% of the nation's richest an unbalanced tax cut, creating the largest redistribution of wealth ever recorded? Mr big-bucks, Trump.

Who has lied over 4,000 times, proven and documented, since taking office? Mexico-will-pay-for-the-wall, you guessed it, Trump.

In 2 years this idiot has caused damage to US economy and world reputation that will take years to repair.

Unregistered
    Only ignorant and uneducated Cuban cops vote for a dictator the likes of Trump. Apparently they miss Fidel so much they need to recreate a dictatorship in this country. They vote for Gimenez, Scott and Trump. All Republicans who take our raises and benefits.

Unregistered
    Only ignorant and uneducated Cuban cops vote for a dictator the likes of Trump. Apparently they miss Fidel so much they need to recreate a dictatorship in this country. They vote for Gimenez, Scott and Trump. All Republicans who take our raises and benefits.
    Well; this Cuban with two university degrees and a staff member voted for all of those you mentioned. I did because they didn't cater to the lame and lazy and were fiscally responsible with my tax dollars. The police unions have traditionally kissed the Democrats behinds in the hopes of getting some of the crumbs that fell from the table and then just raised everyone's taxes.

The unions have become part of the problem; not the solution. . . . .and speaking of ignorants; how are you today?

Unregistered
    Well; this Cuban with two university degrees and a staff member voted for all of those you mentioned. I did because they didn't cater to the lame and lazy and were fiscally responsible with my tax dollars. The police unions have traditionally kissed the Democrats behinds in the hopes of getting some of the crumbs that fell from the table and then just raised everyone's taxes.

The unions have become part of the problem; not the solution. . . . .and speaking of ignorants; how are you today?
    Did Cuban Papi tell you to vote for Trump or else or did you do that all on your own? Seems like those paper mill degrees have not served you well. Did you receive those at Trump University? Maybe there they taught you to read legal documents. You will need that skill once your traitor of a president is indicted for treason and Lord knows what else. Out of two obvious ignorants you shine brighter friendo.

Unregistered

Either you are a liar like your president or your two university degrees never covered English writing. Perhaps you should give your staff member a break and use your hands to learn how to write. 🤣
    On a serious note, Cubans who vote for Trump are the biggest hypocrites to walk the earth. They live their whole life with Russians in Cuba, give their children Russian names and then come swimming to the US to commit fraud. They send their old folk here to receive our Medicaid and our Social Security benefits. The young ones take advantage of our good will, get welfare $ and move back to Cuba while continuing to receive our $ assistance. Or they stay here and conduct their medical fraud schemes, once again cheating our government out of million$. They are not fiscally conservative, they vote Republican out of an old vendetta against President Kennedy. They are lucky Republicans were so progressive in the past, Republicans today would send those boats right back to Cuba.

Unregistered
    Perhaps you should give your staff member a break and use your hands to learn how to write. 🤣
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You so crazy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ROTFLMFAO! Hysterical! Good one!

Unregistered
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You so crazy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ROTFLMFAO! Hysterical! Good one!
    Obama, was the worst president since Jimmy Carter. He ran around blaming EVERYBODY else and apologizing to the world. I'm no fan of Trump, but at least he is AMERICA first!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast