Trump’s buddy Roger Stone indicted. The noose tightens. - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You paid to get the clap when Melania would've given it to you for free! 🤣
    Shes hot unlike the last one a trans he/she

Unregistered
    Muller subpoenas Trump’s colonoscopy records, because he hasn’t found shit! 🇺🇸

Unregistered
    As a moral Republican, I am offended by the shame Donald Trump has brought to the White House. I am not an Obama or Hillary supporter but I see the lack of scruples and low dignity President Trump exhibits on a daily basis. I believe Mueller has conducted a professional investigation and unlike Trump fans, I do not believe the FBI and DOJ are corrupt. I will accept the outcome of Muller’s investigation and truly hope Trump has not done the things he is accused of. As Americans we must not lose faith in our public institutions and follow any leader- either Democrat or Republican- blindly off a cliff.

Unregistered
    As a moral Republican, I am offended by the shame Donald Trump has brought to the White House. I am not an Obama or Hillary supporter but I see the lack of scruples and low dignity President Trump exhibits on a daily basis. I believe Mueller has conducted a professional investigation and unlike Trump fans, I do not believe the FBI and DOJ are corrupt. I will accept the outcome of Muller’s investigation and truly hope Trump has not done the things he is accused of. As Americans we must not lose faith in our public institutions and follow any leader- either Democrat or Republican- blindly off a cliff.
    Thank you for that. It's not about democrat or republican, it's about us as a country, and right now, it's an embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Thank you for that. It's not about democrat or republican, it's about us as a country, and right now, it's an embarrassment.
    Its an embarrassment solely due to scum demonrats and their fake news media

Unregistered
    When are you Morons going to get it through your head that the Democrats HATE cops and they are NOT your friends. Look at the job the liberal media does on cops, BHO who did more to hurt the image of the police in this country than any other POTUS in this history of this nation. The Clintons, Jimmy Carter, Obama, they all HATED cops. Stop listening to these liberal operatives that come on here to divide us even more. There is a book written by the late J. Edgar Hoover titled "Master's of Deceit" read it; is about the Communist, but the Democratic Party has lost its moral compass and has been hijacked by them.
    Be safe and remember that there is nothing on the PBA contract about having to get killed on this job.
    Family first.

Unregistered
    When are you Morons going to get it through your head that the Democrats HATE cops and they are NOT your friends. Look at the job the liberal media does on cops, BHO who did more to hurt the image of the police in this country than any other POTUS in this history of this nation. The Clintons, Jimmy Carter, Obama, they all HATED cops. Stop listening to these liberal operatives that come on here to divide us even more. There is a book written by the late J. Edgar Hoover titled "Master's of Deceit" read it; is about the Communist, but the Democratic Party has lost its moral compass and has been hijacked by them.
    Be safe and remember that there is nothing on the PBA contract about having to get killed on this job.
    Family first.
    Stop. Take a deep breath. Read what you just wrote. You are ranting from one topic to the next. You are insulting decent Americans for simply being members of a political party. We are all American first and party members second. Regardless of whom you support it is indecent to insult your countrymen.

Unregistered
    Family first.
    It's not a republican/democrat thing. It's a man in office that is a ****ing criminal who surrounds himself with criminals. I'm republican and I am ashamed of what Washington has become. It's ok to admit we made a mistake.

Unregistered
    It's not a republican/democrat thing. It's a man in office that is a ****ing criminal who surrounds himself with criminals. I'm republican and I am ashamed of what Washington has become. It's ok to admit we made a mistake.
    Mistake was obama who tried to **** up our great country thank God gor trump who is making it great again!!!!

Unregistered
    Mistake was obama who tried to **** up our great country thank God gor trump who is making it great again!!!!
    Amen brother; 4 more years!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast