Trump’s buddy Roger Stone indicted. The noose tightens. - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop. Take a deep breath. Read what you just wrote. You are ranting from one topic to the next. You are insulting decent Americans for simply being members of a political party. We are all American first and party members second. Regardless of whom you support it is indecent to insult your countrymen.
    Nice attempt to deflect by claiming to be "insulted"; actually that was the intent.

Unregistered
    Nice attempt to deflect by claiming to be "insulted"; actually that was the intent.
    If you think that by cursing and insulting you are going to drag me and many others down your rabbit hole you are mistaken. I am a moral Republican. I can criticize what President Obama did or did not do without using your language. Unlike you, I do realize that Flynn,Mannafort and Cohen, the closest persons to President Trump, are in or headed to prison. What does that say about Trump?

Unregistered
    If you think that by cursing and insulting you are going to drag me and many others down your rabbit hole you are mistaken. I am a moral Republican. I can criticize what President Obama did or did not do without using your language. Unlike you, I do realize that Flynn,Mannafort and Cohen, the closest persons to President Trump, are in or headed to prison. What does that say about Trump?
    And the closest people to the Clintons and who knew where the skeletons were died of mysterious deaths; what does that say about te Clintons?

Unregistered
    Obama was an anti american traitor who gave number one terrorist country billions thank God trump stopped the iran deal

Unregistered
    Obama was an anti american traitor who gave number one terrorist country billions thank God trump stopped the iran deal
    X1000
    The Iran deal will inevitably cause the start of WW3 when they detonate a nuke in Israel.
    Wait for it.

Unregistered
    And the closest people to the Clintons and who knew where the skeletons were died of mysterious deaths; what does that say about te Clintons?
    The Clintons are morally corrupt. Benghazi was a disgrace. Bill sitting in a plane with the former AG deserved an investigation. The Monica incident was shameful, etc.
    Now, the Clintons are not current presidents. Trump is.
    Are you willing to admit we have never seen a more corrupt and morally disgraced individual than Trump? From his five deferments to avoid serving, to his hiding of tax monies, to his Trump University fraud, to his Russian connection,to his adultery, to his lies, nicknames for women, blacks, Hispanics, the handicapped, to his disrespect for Native American service men, to his hooker payoffs, to his National Enquirer connection,etc., etc., etc. If you can’t admit those wrongs then you are blind and we have nothing further to discuss. Fanaticism is the flame that keeps dictators alive.

Unregistered
    The Clintons are morally corrupt. Benghazi was a disgrace. Bill sitting in a plane with the former AG deserved an investigation. The Monica incident was shameful, etc.
    Now, the Clintons are not current presidents. Trump is.
    Are you willing to admit we have never seen a more corrupt and morally disgraced individual than Trump? From his five deferments to avoid serving, to his hiding of tax monies, to his Trump University fraud, to his Russian connection,to his adultery, to his lies, nicknames for women, blacks, Hispanics, the handicapped, to his disrespect for Native American service men, to his hooker payoffs, to his National Enquirer connection,etc., etc., etc. If you can’t admit those wrongs then you are blind and we have nothing further to discuss. Fanaticism is the flame that keeps dictators alive.
    This conversation has no point to make. Voting for Hillary Clinton was unthinkable; Trump was the only choice.
    "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
    Should I be faced with the same choice in 2020; I shall vote for Trump again.
    BTW, I am an Independent Conservative Civil Libertarian and a strict Constitutionalist not affiliated with neither party.

Unregistered
    This conversation has no point to make. Voting for Hillary Clinton was unthinkable; Trump was the only choice.
    "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
    Should I be faced with the same choice in 2020; I shall vote for Trump again.
    BTW, I am an Independent Conservative Civil Libertarian and a strict Constitutionalist not affiliated with neither party.
    One thing was voting for him because we had no viable choice. Another thing is to continue to support his xenophobic views and his total disregard for decency. I hope someone like Kasich or similar runs and beats him. Of course, as he said, he could “shoot somebody on 5th Avenue” and fanatics would still vote and support him.

Unregistered
    You seem to forget that he really got elected because he is not a career politician. We are so tired of getting jerk around by professional politicians that stay in their jobs for 20,4 0 and 60 years and think they own both houses. Obviously he is not a career politician and doesn't even come close to passing "Diplomacy 101 or advanced B.S for career politicians" and those are both good and bad things. The media is out to crucify him not for anything other than conflicting ideology and members of his own party despise him because he owes them nothing. He is truly the underdog, and not everything he has said has been bad. His accomplishments are not properly covered by the media and the anti-Trump spin is everywhere. The liberals are scared to death that he will be able to appoint another Conservative Supreme Court Justice in the event that Ginsberg dies and this fear powers the urgency in his removal
    The man is an egocentric narcissist businessman and there is no denying that; however, he is no where as narcissist and egocentric as Obama. Most powerful men have these traits.
    I can't wait to see what he is going to do about Venezuela; that should be interesting.

Unregistered
    I think he will be re-elected Becuz, he isn’t the establishment that has done nothing ever for the people. The Democrats and the republicans both are at fault for playing this political game so much that a reality show businessman comes in and slays many professional politicians on live tv.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast