+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their ďethicalĒ bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/948208002/

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow! Lots of ignorance getting thrown around here. Zero collusion. All the arrests have been for anything but Russia. Democrats are destroyong their party. They will always be the party of hate and racism. Antifa, BLM & the KKK were all started by Democrats!!!!
    Al Capone was arrested and convicted of tax evasion. That didn't change the fact that he was a smuggler, a loan shark, a pimp, a thief, a robber and a murderer, among many other things. Trump will get caught in one of his games very soon.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Lmao!!!! You libtards are all the same. I heard HQ has a new room full of stuffed animals and coloring books for you snowflakes that get triggered by red hats and different points of view. But look at the bright side, one day youíll grow up and join the Republican party of diversity and leave your Democratic party that started the KKK, BLM and Antifa behind. Hang in there little fellas

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao!!!! You libtards are all the same. I heard HQ has a new room full of stuffed animals and coloring books for you snowflakes that get triggered by red hats and different points of view. But look at the bright side, one day youíll grow up and join the Republican party of diversity and leave your Democratic party that started the KKK, BLM and Antifa behind. Hang in there little fellas
    Did you actually use the term "Republican party of diversity" in a serious statement? Lol, in a short two years, the only thing you'll use that MAGA hat for will be to wipe your azz. But hold onto it, maybe one day you can trade it for a confederate collectable or something.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    ďThe Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their ďethicalĒ bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.Ē

    These days I see less and less of those MAGGOT red hats. Lmao

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who cares about these damn politics. The whole system is corrupt

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ďThe Republican Party. The party of racists, bigots and hatemongers. Imposing their ďethicalĒ bar for years and selling their votes out to a DRAFT DODGER, ADULTERER, ORGANIZED CRIME FIGURE, FRAUDSTER, LIAR, CHEATER and worse of, a commie loving traitor! The day he goes to prison you will all throw away your silly red hats and claim to have never voted for him.Ē

    These days I see less and less of those MAGGOT red hats. Lmao
    Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.
    Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right "by any means necessary."
    But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?
    Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?
    Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.
    Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trumpóand weócome together and save America for the second time?"

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    ^^^^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You so crazy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I just colluded with Russia. I banged a Russian chick I met in Downtown. Oh. Well.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just colluded with Russia. I banged a Russian chick I met in Downtown. Oh. Well.
    You paid to get the clap when Melania would've given it to you for free! 🤣

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •