Reunion
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reunion

Unregistered

Reunion

Please dont be screwing on duty till after the election, No one likes a good wh@re better than me. I just bought off Hollow, Dido, and Short. These men had values and morals. These men had causes to destroy me and I made them a deal they could not refuse. Till after the election and they will all be gone. Trust me. So I done my part and after the election bang who ever you like. I did screw up Deanna Williams but its ok my other wh#res would never come forward.

Carmine

Unregistered
    Just goes to show, the disgruntles will actually turn on people that they use to call a friend. Now your blaming them for wanting to be a part of the LCSO. Ridiculous!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please dont be screwing on duty till after the election, No one likes a good wh@re better than me. I just bought off Hollow, Dido, and Short. These men had values and morals. These men had causes to destroy me and I made them a deal they could not refuse. Till after the election and they will all be gone. Trust me. So I done my part and after the election bang who ever you like. I did screw up Deanna Williams but its ok my other wh#res would never come forward.

Carmine
    Who ever this troll is posting this, Short and Hollow never received anything nor were they part of any deal

Unregistered
    Who ever this troll is posting this, Short and Hollow never received anything nor were they part of any deal
    Bullsh@@@@t I work my a@@ off all day and watch them bring these people back making more than me and give them cushy jobs. So save it.

Unregistered

?

Bullsh@@@@t I work my a@@ off all day and watch them bring these people back making more than me and give them cushy jobs. So save it.
    What were they given?

Unregistered
    So let me guess, you just think they woke up one day and decided to ask the Sheriff for a job? LMAO..Your an idiot if you believe that. The Sheriff "Bought" them for election reasons and everyone knows it. Totally shows what kind of morals these folks have. Welcome back sell outs!!

Unregistered
    So let me guess, you just think they woke up one day and decided to ask the Sheriff for a job? LMAO..Your an idiot if you believe that. The Sheriff "Bought" them for election reasons and everyone knows it. Totally shows what kind of morals these folks have. Welcome back sell outs!!
    Why would carmine need them ?

Unregistered
    Why on earth did we hire the smoke stack back? What good was he ever really, yeah he knew his special ops stuff but there are many others who can and could do it better. I never recall him being a hard worker, one of significant intelligence or any more than a body sucking up 90K. He is no threat to any potential candidate, let alone Carmine. I just wish I could have seen him bow down to Car 1; he has been a dik and intimidated peoole for years, so I would've paid to see it. I wonder just how long it'll take before he gets his bars back? Dont do it Sheriff, there are plenty of other people here who are loyal to this department instead of leaving when they think the grass is greener on the other side just to make more money. What a joke.

Unregistered
    Why on earth did we hire the smoke stack back? What good was he ever really, yeah he knew his special ops stuff but there are many others who can and could do it better. I never recall him being a hard worker, one of significant intelligence or any more than a body sucking up 90K. He is no threat to any potential candidate, let alone Carmine. I just wish I could have seen him bow down to Car 1; he has been a dik and intimidated peoole for years, so I would've paid to see it. I wonder just how long it'll take before he gets his bars back? Dont do it Sheriff, there are plenty of other people here who are loyal to this department instead of leaving when they think the grass is greener on the other side just to make more money. What a joke.
    With Haberman's failure and demise, the hallway felt insecure not having someone smoking at the back door the entire day to keep watch. They needed someone who's body was conditioned to at least 3 packs a shift to fill that slot.

Unregistered

****ey Poo Spence Rat

Oh Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy. You fell off a ladder and became daft. We have the goods - your wife was NEVER faithful. Your son has some really weird kinks and your daughter is an addict. You want to embarrass yourself go ahead dumb dumb.
    Everyone who fed you crap is now joining the system and it kills you. Maybe God can guide you like he did Timmy when you 2 were badly defeated last time.
    Jim Jim = loser

With Haberman's failure and demise, the hallway felt insecure not having someone smoking at the back door the entire day to keep watch. They needed someone who's body was conditioned to at least 3 packs a shift to fill that slot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast