Shouldn't We Be Aware of Escaped Prisoners?

Unregistered

Shouldn't We Be Aware of Escaped Prisoners?

Just curious. My understanding is that Super Cop NRO Smelanie O. had a 26 subject escape from her while wearing handcuffs 2 days ago. There was no flyer put out, nobody was aware of this and there was no BOLO. Yet Lt. JM finds this jackass and he runs from him as well.....in handcuffs. When he couldn't catch him he shoots his Taser at the guy. WTF?????? Taser on a handcuffed subject. What happened to Danny Boy's policy that you don't hit (or taser) a handcuffed subject??? Amazing what is going on here. PO and MO dig up all that dirt on Danny and his 33 Wendy and now that fat cow is untouchable?!?! And on top of it, an LT is going to be just fine even though he Tasered and handcuffed subject. All I can say boys and girls is you will have a strong case if you EVER get disciplined by the brass for doing anything close to this. Dan and his crew gotta go already. It's getting more and more embarrassing to work in this place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just curious. My understanding is that Super Cop NRO Smelanie O. had a 26 subject escape from her while wearing handcuffs 2 days ago. There was no flyer put out, nobody was aware of this and there was no BOLO. Yet Lt. JM finds this jackass and he runs from him as well.....in handcuffs. When he couldn't catch him he shoots his Taser at the guy. WTF?????? Taser on a handcuffed subject. What happened to Danny Boy's policy that you don't hit (or taser) a handcuffed subject??? Amazing what is going on here. PO and MO dig up all that dirt on Danny and his 33 Wendy and now that fat cow is untouchable?!?! And on top of it, an LT is going to be just fine even though he Tasered and handcuffed subject. All I can say boys and girls is you will have a strong case if you EVER get disciplined by the brass for doing anything close to this. Dan and his crew gotta go already. It's getting more and more embarrassing to work in this place.
    NRO MEL doesn't even need to wear her assigned BWC. I dont see it on her in this Civilian's BWC video. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bswh-UGH...NdaiDCqbC6JI0/

Unregistered
    NRO MEL doesn't even need to wear her assigned BWC. I dont see it on her in this Civilian's BWC video. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bswh-UGH...NdaiDCqbC6JI0/
    Catch the axe yesterday...today you are wonder woman all is forgiven even the stalker pictures of other officers.

Unregistered
    WTF was NRO SMELI doing on OCEAN DR the other night in plainclothes working by herself ? Who the hell authorized this undercover detail ? Cause nobody even knew about it.

She seems she is untouchable and can do whatever she wants ?

Even the Chief last night was lost with why she was in plain clothes running around...

Unregistered
    Oh that's not a woman
    That's a man baby!
    That's not MO
    That's a man!!

Unregistered
    Damn that's a beer gut on that yak if I ever saw one

Unregistered
    My question is who is stupid enough to put in for the Ocean Dr NRO position to be MO do boy/ partner. Who will be willing to lose their job over sketchy and corner cutting police work to impress those that will throw you to the wolves the first chance they get.

Unregistered
    My question is who is stupid enough to put in for the Ocean Dr NRO position to be MO do boy/ partner. Who will be willing to lose their job over sketchy and corner cutting police work to impress those that will throw you to the wolves the first chance they get.
    👍👏👏👏👏😏 great post wow TRUE .👍Scary

Unregistered
    That last post was powerful and true