Re assignments - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re assignments

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he has 20 years in law enforcement but for 19 of those years he's constantly displayed a lousy piss poor attitude and a hatred for the command staff. He had one good year of pretending to have a positive attitude when he hardly had to work as a acting sergeant. Also he needs to lease a car that his significant other can fit inside. I would take Morel, Evenson, Comacho, Lamar, & Morency any day over Sour pus Chad
    I’d like to meet you on the back lot and whoop you’re a$$ with regards to speaking about Chads woman like that. Don’t be jealous you have 3 kids with multiple divorces as the reason you can’t afford nice personal vehicles. Name a time and I will meet you back lot to whip you’re little koolaide chugging a$$!!!!

Unregistered
    Yvette Dominique for Sheriff

Unregistered
    How was ofc cutie able to complain to the deputy chief about his new Sro position and get reassigned to Beiner’s old cpc spot? They never allowed anyone else to apply for the spot and gave it to Cutie because he complained... he should of went back to key west because he’s a cry baby!

Unregistered
    Yes he bailed from Community Relations because he was immediately being held accountable and placed in a school.Not any school but Dunbar High. He couldn't just wonder in and out of the city limits when ever he felt to do so. He didn't walk inside of Dunbar High school with his Cuban link bracelet on his left wrist because one of those kids at Dunbar High would have taken it and whipped his ass back to Key West. Boy I tell you that's a great name whom ever gave him the name Kiss Ass Cutie. He never desired to be a Dunbar CPC. He desired to have no accountability and only work 20 hours a week vs 40 hours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes he bailed from Community Relations because he was immediately being held accountable and placed in a school.Not any school but Dunbar High. He couldn't just wonder in and out of the city limits when ever he felt to do so. He didn't walk inside of Dunbar High school with his Cuban link bracelet on his left wrist because one of those kids at Dunbar High would have taken it and whipped his ass back to Key West. Boy I tell you that's a great name whom ever gave him the name Kiss Ass Cutie. He never desired to be a Dunbar CPC. He desired to have no accountability and only work 20 hours a week vs 40 hours.
    Have never done any digging on Officer Cutie, but i had heard from numerous people about his complaints to the deputy chief upon reassignment. While digging, NUMEROUS independent officers all mentioned how Cutie wants to make his own schedule where his hours aren’t accountable. When he is Actually at work, he is Wondering the department looking to chit chat with other officers is what I am told he does (by other cpc’s)

Unregistered
    Sounds like the bike unit would be the perfect spot for him. No accountability.

Unregistered
    I heard he also likes to talk sh*t about others that request to be re-assigned...as if he doesn’t switch positions every few months himself.

Unregistered
    We all know the reason why cutie did not want SRO is because it’s not a high profile position. He wants to be seen by brass because he is a kiss a$$. Being at a school all week out of the spot light isn’t in HIS responsibilities. He has to be in a position where he can be noticed and do things like gather supplies and take pictures in a van.

Unregistered
    Whys ere at it how about the boat guy? Most worthless position in the department. Have one or two guys per shift boat certified and that’s it. No need for a full time guy to sit at the ycht basin or Gym and watch tv all day

Unregistered
    Looks like Jrods control of promotions is coming to an abrupt stop. **** that guy, he has always been crooked, word to the swamp, your misdeeds will come back to bite you in the ass. Bye Jay...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast