Re assignments - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re assignments

Unregistered
    The chief and his subordinates have turned their backs on patrol yet again.

Unregistered
    Because everyone is replaceable. Didn’t you see the Chief parade all the new officers in front of the council. Everyone is replaceable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has already been covered in other posts. How the hell did Thornton not get promoted. Some idiots tore him up. Other posters supported him. Can this be explained. I guess if you work the road you are not worthy.
    Chad is plenty worthy of promotion to road patrol over Morel, Evenson, Comacho, Lamar, & Morency. 20 years in law enforcement all done on the road. Can’t beat his expertise and knowledge to pass down to all the junior road cops this department has.

Unregistered
    Chad is plenty worthy of promotion to road patrol over Morel, Evenson, Comacho, Lamar, & Morency. 20 years in law enforcement all done on the road. Can’t beat his expertise and knowledge to pass down to all the junior road cops this department has.
    Yes he has 20 years in law enforcement but for 19 of those years he's constantly displayed a lousy piss poor attitude and a hatred for the command staff. He had one good year of pretending to have a positive attitude when he hardly had to work as a acting sergeant. Also he needs to lease a car that his significant other can fit inside. I would take Morel, Evenson, Comacho, Lamar, & Morency any day over Sour pus Chad

Unregistered
    Yes he has 20 years in law enforcement but for 19 of those years he's constantly displayed a lousy piss poor attitude and a hatred for the command staff. He had one good year of pretending to have a positive attitude when he hardly had to work as a acting sergeant. Also he needs to lease a car that his significant other can fit inside. I would take Morel, Evenson, Comacho, Lamar, & Morency any day over Sour pus Chad
    Wow, choke on the koolaid much? All the current command staff are a joke, jrod has never done real police work just sucked up to Carr. They are all forgetful of how they acted the very same way when working the road. So my little commenter STFU!! Here you dont get promoted by experience or years of service, it's all being part of the kool kids club. You will probably get a promotion soon with that attitude, Chad put in his time, so did Mac and Ezra, so go suck a ****. Hang out with your buddies, you don't know shit.

Unregistered
    There’s nothing wrong with making a career out of patrol. But the goal is usually to leave patrol. Patrol is the recruiting pool for special assignments and bureaus. Remember everyone started in patrol. Everyone here is capable of patrol, been there done that. But who is more promotable. Someone who spent a life in patrol or someone who has moved and showed dedication and commitment, and the willing to go above what the basic requirements are of show up to your shift and answer your calls and go home.

Unregistered
    What does jay rod do now that Fields is patrol captain

Unregistered
    Ez and Mac? Really? Ez sealed his fate with his Easter Facebook debacle years ago. He’ll never see three stripes. As for Mac he is a whole other story most recently his national news bk incident has crushed all his hopes of ever leaving patrol or promotion.

Unregistered
    Wow. Your a real Fucbag. Tearing him up is one thing but saying shit about his other half. I guarantee you don't have the stones to say any of that to him you *****!

Unregistered
    I have known him for years. Please elaborate how he has a piss poor attitude. And a hatred for command staff. Where did you come up with that. You obviously know nothing about him. He is actually really funny and doesn't f with anyone. Then running your mouth about his family. You sir are a coward. I'll place any amount of money on a bet you won't say that to him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast