Pompano Major - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pompano Major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News flash none of the original Pompano Beach Officers were at MSD school shooting. If we were the shooter would have been taken out. BSO Deputies were always pussies back in the day. We should have neve come over we had a good reputation of pro active law enforcement. Now we ashamed to be BSO
    Haha, the biggest pussies worked for Pompano, trust us we didn’t want you here either but I am sure you liked that pay raise. GFY Pompano scum.

Unregistered
    Haha, the biggest pussies worked for Pompano, trust us we didn’t want you here either but I am sure you liked that pay raise. GFY Pompano scum.
    Must suck taking orders from Pompano Scum🤣🤣

BSO had little talent and Jenne placed everyone for that reason. Truth hurts sometimes 😘😘

Unregistered
    Must suck taking orders from Pompano Scum🤣🤣

BSO had little talent and Jenne placed everyone for that reason. Truth hurts sometimes 😘😘
    If you think A.A or W.A. Is talent then you just showed what a loser you are. Bye the way I don't take order’s from any Pompano SCUM...Truth kinda hurt don't it.

Unregistered
    Better than who’s leading D10!

Unregistered
    If you think A.A or W.A. Is talent then you just showed what a loser you are. Bye the way I don't take order’s from any Pompano SCUM...Truth kinda hurt don't it.
    You sound butthurt.

Unregistered
    Better than who’s leading D10!
    Exactly, that’s a broken district with zero leadership. And it’s been that way for the last six years. It’s going to take this city a long time to recover from that guy.

Unregistered
    Hey, that's not nice. I'm the commander of District 10 and i do a real good job.

Unregistered
    Exactly, that’s a broken district with zero leadership. And it’s been that way for the last six years. It’s going to take this city a long time to recover from that guy.
    Hey, stop talking about D10 like that or I will tell my brother, the Pompano Major!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345