Sgt Tony - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sgt Tony

Unregistered
    Look, I will go to work for the next 10 years and never see the sheriff. All I know is the Jeff Bell has his ear and will get us some fat raises...if he doesn't it may be time for another vote or a billboard

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I usually see police departments do a nationwide search, get a hundred applicants and then pick from a few finalists. Even small departments require some command experience, some time as a cop, degree and FBI school. Running the ball three times for ten yards is cool, but this is the best the governor could do??? Wasn't there someone else out there to pick from? Just saying
    The governor should've picked YOU. Nothing better than an impulsive, impatient, judgmental, naysayer a week into a new administration to lead the agency. You should really throw your hat in the ring.

Did you give your wife a list of her deficiencies a week into your (current) marriage?

Unbelievable how right out of the gate there's all this vitriol. WTF are you so scared of? If he sucks; he'll be gone. Let the guy get in the door geez...

Unregistered
    Look, I will go to work for the next 10 years and never see the sheriff. All I know is the Jeff Bell has his ear and will get us some fat raises...if he doesn't it may be time for another vote or a billboard
    Don't hold your breath pally. What you can count on is endless active shooter training. Hes a one trick pony and will drive that subject into the ground. Don't be surprised if were running around that obstacle course again too. He brings nothing else to the table. But hey, hes a PhD candidate. When he saw all those hot white chicks in college, he contemplated never leaving. Certainly turned Pollack on.

Unregistered
    The governor should've picked YOU. Nothing better than an impulsive, impatient, judgmental, naysayer a week into a new administration to lead the agency. You should really throw your hat in the ring.

Did you give your wife a list of her deficiencies a week into your (current) marriage?

Unbelievable how right out of the gate there's all this vitriol. WTF are you so scared of? If he sucks; he'll be gone. Let the guy get in the door geez...
    So your kids are getting surgury, do you pick someone reputable, experienced and trained....or do you say, I would like to give a pre-med student a shot...he works out in the gym with my friend

Unregistered
    I cant wait for November. The mustaches at BSO will be a sight to behold

Unregistered
    Don't hold your breath pally. What you can count on is endless active shooter training. Hes a one trick pony and will drive that subject into the ground. Don't be surprised if were running around that obstacle course again too. He brings nothing else to the table. But hey, hes a PhD candidate. When he saw all those hot white chicks in college, he contemplated never leaving. Certainly turned Pollack on.
    Cant wait to learn about bravery and tactics from the annointed Sgt Tony

Unregistered
    I think the new guy looks like Luke Cage

Unregistered
    TEMPORARY Tony decimated everything to do with the last sheriff because clearly everything was broken including hundreds of years of command experience. The part hes unprepared for is now he owns this monster- 100% of it. And hes betting that when the sheet hits the fan he can say he just got here and it's not his fault. But it will be very much his fault and he better own it. Which begs the question. These are all his people and his redesigned commands so misfeasance, malfeasance, etc. will be easy to prove. When Broward presents another record setting blood event, and his new command gods fail to perform, will the governor remove him as well? Between the 2.5 million people here this time of the year and the track record of the jail/courthouse, something significant will go down. Then well see how much better things are.

Unregistered

Hey tough-guy. Nobody is saying they could do better. They are saying the governor should have chosen better. 1.8 million people live in Broward with an agency of 5000 and an 800 million dollar budget and you want to experiment?? This isn't the PTA fella. Its serious business. Ill repeat it for you. There are much better candidates out there that we could have experimented with. Get off his jock and get your head out of where ever the heck it is and leave the heavy lifting to the pros.

Unregistered
    So your kids are getting surgury, do you pick someone reputable, experienced and trained....or do you say, I would like to give a pre-med student a shot...he works out in the gym with my friend
    22 innocent lives were senselessly lost as a direct result of negligence and reckless practice. What's your point? Is your concern about community "safety" or about your raise and status within the agency. Your dramatic example would suggest that this pick is life or death. The tone, however, suggests otherwise.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast