+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sgt Tony

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did someone hit their head? Didn't most of the FL flunkies resign? Those that dared to stay were shown the door and also went willingly. So far the only people that were fired were Adderely and Appel. If they were here for BSO they would have plead their case with the new Sheriff.
    Plea a case to an unqualified non-derserving person. No thanks, see you when a competent court rules

Unregistered
    First of all I don't have an agenda. Sometimes the truth hurts and apparently I've touched a nerve. As for not having contact with Polan, I spoke with him several times a month, of course it was after 10:30a when he got done working out. Funny how us low life employees can't workout on duty unless we use our lunch time, but he did all the time. Yes, he absolutely is a douche and thinks is the savior of BSO. That BSO can't function without him. You think he's a leader? The problem with Polan is he's afraid to admit when he makes a mistake because he might look weak. A true leader can admit when they make mistakes, then take the necessary steps to correct those mistakes and ensure they are not made again. A true leader can listen to advice from their subordinates, the ones actually doing what is being asked of them. But no, not the GOAT Polan, he openly tells others that's a great suggestion, and it will work, but "I don't like it, and that's not how I did it, so we're not going to do it." His words, not mine! What he doesn't realize is everything evolves, the ones that can't evolve with times, get left behind. As for you questioning me about the policies I must not like. Well, I wear my vest ALL the time, I don't care about the camera it doesn't bother me, it's actually helped others that I know. Unlike Polan, I can change with the times.

Now if you think Sheriff Tony is making all of these changes because of JB, you are blind my friend. The ones being let go are the FLPD crew, the ones that needed to go. If you think for one minute that they wouldn't try to sink the new sheriff or provide Mr. Israel with inside information to sink him then you're not as educated as you pretend. As for your childish vendetta comment, Mr. Israel terminated 27 members of BSO when he got elected and most of them were via email. I guess you forgot about that, or hoped that nobody knew about it. At least Sheriff Tony sent Gunzy to inform them their services are no longer needed, just like any other corporation would have done. In case your not familiar with the corporate world, corporate CEO's don't terminate employees HR or legal take care of that.

Then you have the nerve to talk about questionable past? Ok, let's discuss that for a moment. How about we start with Mr. Israel, who was under investigation when he took office and his ethics have been questioned ever since and for good reason. This is who you think should lead a law enforcement agency? Then there are those he hires to cover for him, who themselves have questionable past: Polan, Shultz, Adderley, Dale (who covered up crimes committed by the upper administration). So from a reasonable persons prospective the clusterfock / cancer have finally been removed from this agency. Moral is finally on the rise again. The one thing Mr. Israel and his administration didn't realize is happy employees will standby and do more for you than forced employees. Before you go off on me about acting like this because we didn't get raises, I'm not talking about raises, I'm talking about treating employees with respect and dignity. So, I to am heading off to the gym, but not for opportunity that can be gained, but to actually workout because one day a co-workers life or even my own might depend on it.

To all my brothers and sisters out there stay safe and keep your head up.
    Bottom line, you asswipes couldn't beat him at the poles, so you suckered in a vote hungry govenor. Govenor is gonna end up as stupid as he looks in his fat hiding suits.

Unregistered

Fat Amy uses A$$ Wipes for her FAT, SWEATY A$$

Bottom line, you asswipes couldn't beat him at the poles, so you suckered in a vote hungry govenor. Govenor is gonna end up as stupid as he looks in his fat hiding suits.

Fat Amy- don't you have a congressman to pick on in FL-01? GTFA. You're a loser. You lost. You and your weird looking albino husband are irrelevant. Take the $73,000.00 from your shell company (Floridians for Accountability my a$$) and get some liposuction and fix Wally's teeth.
    Kick Rocks already,
    Sonic the Hedgehog

ps-they're called spanks or spanx and maybe your fat-a$$ should ask Ron next time your fat a$$ waddles up to him to sneak a peak, pervert. Always hear and smell you coming way before they see your fat a$$.

legit-your party's logo-fat a$$

Unregistered
    Lets face it. Sgt Tony isn't running the place. Pollock, Bell and Pustizzi are leading him around. We are doomed.

Unregistered
    Lets face it. Sgt Tony isn't running the place. Pollock, Bell and Pustizzi are leading him around. We are doomed.
    Since when is Pollock back giving advise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567