Bye Bye Brian
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Brian

Unregistered

Bye Bye Brian

I'd hate to be a little guy like you in the federal penn. Maybe you didn't have time to fix my laptop because you were to busy scamming. Hopefully when you are out of prison in 20 years, you will be able to get a job in a Bangladesh call center. Never liked your sorry a$$ attitude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd hate to be a little guy like you in the federal penn. Maybe you didn't have time to fix my laptop because you were to busy scamming. Hopefully when you are out of prison in 20 years, you will be able to get a job in a Bangladesh call center. Never liked your sorry a$$ attitude.
    Maybe you should feel sorry for him, not write mean things. Big Bubba is going to rump hump him in there everyday. Don't you have any compassion in your heart?

Unregistered
    Maybe you should feel sorry for him, not write mean things. Big Bubba is going to rump hump him in there everyday. Don't you have any compassion in your heart?
    Not for one second should anyone feel bad for the Golden Child of the PD . He was rude ,nasty , self centered and desrves what ever time is handed to him .

Dexter Williams also should stop sending emails informing us Brian worked alone . I hope Brian squeals about Dexter knowing ! Bye Bri Bri !

Unregistered
    Not for one second should anyone feel bad for the Golden Child of the PD . He was rude ,nasty , self centered and desrves what ever time is handed to him .

Dexter Williams also should stop sending emails informing us Brian worked alone . I hope Brian squeals about Dexter knowing ! Bye Bri Bri !
    Golden Child? You are funny. You dont actually believe that Chief Williams liked him,do you? He promoted NA over BC. Where do you work at that you missed that little nugget of well known information?

Unregistered
    Golden Child? You are funny. You dont actually believe that Chief Williams liked him,do you? He promoted NA over BC. Where do you work at that you missed that little nugget of well known information?
    The negative nancy has struck again ! The buddha of knowledge, The know it all on every forum, The Defender of the Chief , The defender of Miramar PD , Mister Right ...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you .

Unregistered
    NA is a Puppet

Unregistered
    The negative nancy has struck again ! The buddha of knowledge, The know it all on every forum, The Defender of the Chief , The defender of Miramar PD , Mister Right ...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you .
    Im not the defender I was simply stating the obvious that almost everyone but you knew. Take a few midols or pamperins and relax!

Unregistered
    He was the golden child of nit-picky former chief RB for sure. If nit-picky was still chief, *****y-Brian would still be stealing us blind. This all started on RB's watch.

Unregistered
    Need to fire the chief too it happened under his watch he didn’t catch it someone else did. I hope Brian reveals dirty laundry and emails of the department. It’s okaay Alexandra Davis is coming

Unregistered
    Maybe Brian can contact the incarcerated captain and gets some pointers on how to handle big bubba.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast