Muppet is Shameless at Dade Chiefs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Muppet is Shameless at Dade Chiefs

Muppet, you’re a disgraceful, shameless, and audacious. You have some gall showing up at Dade Chiefs, despite the disaster you are and the mess you left behind.

You’re actions are despicable and you’re probably just trying to stay relevant within the law enforcement community, like the slithering, sneaky, conniving, schemer you are and have always been.

Looking for a job, Muppet? You, and the others who associate with you, are a special type. Wipe that smirk off of your face.

You’ve built your entire faux career, the house of cards that it is, on sneaky politicking, backstabbing, gutter networking, self-promoting, making yourself look good on paper and traveling. You’re a charlatan, have little substance, and have proven, time and time again, you’re unfit, unable, unethical, unwilling and incapable of doing the work.

While you were up to your old tricks and “working” the room at Dade Chiefs, the chatter was funny to hear people talk about how pathetic you are. Perhaps, you’ve been exposed for who and what you are.

Unregistered

Humiliating

What could he have been thinking?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About the only thing Muppet ever thinks about...himself.

Unregistered
    He was in rare form, coming up and being fake, It looked so pathetic.

Unregistered
    What badge was he wearing? It looked like the Disney World security badge or something, not like our 50th anniversary, but I couldn’t really tell. Sill not surprised he showed up. Anyone else would probably be too embarrassed, but he’s really shameless.

Unregistered
    They say humiliation is the best teacher, but apparently, Muppet, the genius adjunct professor, self-proclaimed law enforcement expert and supposed brilliant police chief, failed that class and doesn’t recognize it when he’s been humiliated.

Unregistered

He was wearing a badge?

What badge was he wearing? It looked like the Disney World security badge or something, not like our 50th anniversary, but I couldn’t really tell. Sill not surprised he showed up. Anyone else would probably be too embarrassed, but he’s really shameless.
    That night Ian Moffett was not employed by police or school district. Does he know the FDLE Director of School Safety is a former Public corruption investigator?

No Bueno Ian, no bueno.

Unregistered

help me understand

Ian is a past president of the organization. According to the the website, that qualifies him for a life time membership. What am I missing about your gripe?

Unregistered
    Ian is a past president of the organization. According to the the website, that qualifies him for a life time membership. What am I missing about your gripe?
    Not sure anyone implied he was not a member; rather, the fact he is shameless, arrogant, pathetic, incompetent and unemployed, is pretty apparent.
    He’s a member to a bunch of boards, organizations and groups, most of which he did as a part of his sleazy “Me Myself and I” campaign of self promoting and on other’s dime.

Now, according to our website, Muppet, is a former Chief which, I guess, qualifies us to a life time of fixing all that he messed up. What am I missing about your gripe, other than you being a Muppet advocate or crony?

Unregistered

Actually

He took the position AFTER he was removed from police department. He had no right to the Dade Chiefs position.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast