Why Dodge Charger SRT 392?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why Dodge Charger SRT 392?

Why did we buy three Fodge Chargwr SRT 392 high performance cars and who is going to drive them?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did we buy three Fodge Chargwr SRT 392 high performance cars and who is going to drive them?
    I like Fodges.... Is that a Ford and a Dodge mixed together?

Unregistered
    Interesting. I thought I saw a dark gray one parked at D2 the other day. Maybe someone special like out ten year LT. Or is he not special anymore now that his dad is gone?

Unregistered
    I thought they just looked like stock Chargers with after market or upgraded rims, not SRT, but I wondered the same thing. The black rims make it look like a drug dealer's car with lights. They look borderline unprofessional, or a waste of money at a minimum.

Unregistered
    I thought they just looked like stock Chargers with after market or upgraded rims, not SRT, but I wondered the same thing. The black rims make it look like a drug dealer's car with lights. They look borderline unprofessional, or a waste of money at a minimum.
    Agreed. We are getting to fancy and losing sight of the basics. I miss the days when we were all on the same page.

Unregistered
    Their are two of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcats in the garage. One going to the Sheriff and the other going to Col. Robinson. So now the Sheriff will have a Chevrolet Tahoe and a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. Now the public needs to ask, Sheriff, why do you need two vehicles assigned to you and especially a "Dodge SRT Hellcat $$$$." Let me be in the private sector and be issued a company car and advise my boss (or constituents) that "I NEED A DODGE SRT HELLCAT." In the position that he is in, WHY do you need that type of office vehicle and I am sure the public would like an answer to that same question. Also, everybody will get a 5% across the board raise...……. but you will not see another one for the next three years, but I do need a Dodge SRT Hellcat.

Unregistered
    5% across the board raise? When will this happen? No raises for 3 years after that? That will be the last straw for many who will quit.

Unregistered
    Their are two of the Dodge Charger SRT Hellcats in the garage. One going to the Sheriff and the other going to Col. Robinson. So now the Sheriff will have a Chevrolet Tahoe and a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. Now the public needs to ask, Sheriff, why do you need two vehicles assigned to you and especially a "Dodge SRT Hellcat $$$$." Let me be in the private sector and be issued a company car and advise my boss (or constituents) that "I NEED A DODGE SRT HELLCAT." In the position that he is in, WHY do you need that type of office vehicle and I am sure the public would like an answer to that same question. Also, everybody will get a 5% across the board raise...……. but you will not see another one for the next three years, but I do need a Dodge SRT Hellcat.
    If it ain't the Redeye then he's just a ***** anyways

Unregistered

another question

" Let me be in the private sector and be issued a company car and advise my boss (or constituents) that "I NEED A DODGE SRT HELLCAT." In the position that he is in, WHY do you need that type of office vehicle and I am sure the public would like an answer to that same question."

Maybe the public would also like to know why we spend money driving his wife up and down the Gasparilla parade route. Dropping her and her friends off at the Hard Rock Cafe party tent. Maybe next year all spouses can come party up and down the parade, meet Mario Lopez, all while being driven by an on-duty deputy. On top of that, we pay SWAT team members to follow her around. Was pretty funny when she got out of view of that high speed swat operator. Should have seen him scramble. Spend that tax payer money now, won't last much longer.

Unregistered
    " Let me be in the private sector and be issued a company car and advise my boss (or constituents) that "I NEED A DODGE SRT HELLCAT." In the position that he is in, WHY do you need that type of office vehicle and I am sure the public would like an answer to that same question."

Maybe the public would also like to know why we spend money driving his wife up and down the Gasparilla parade route. Dropping her and her friends off at the Hard Rock Cafe party tent. Maybe next year all spouses can come party up and down the parade, meet Mario Lopez, all while being driven by an on-duty deputy. On top of that, we pay SWAT team members to follow her around. Was pretty funny when she got out of view of that high speed swat operator. Should have seen him scramble. Spend that tax payer money now, won't last much longer.
    Welcome to the “Trump era!”😳

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast