Why Dodge Charger SRT 392? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Perhaps, instead of crossing guards, the Intel Squad can be doubled in size to work Mr. D events on duty and off duty, fly in his private jet to the Montana ranch like the last regime (same players plus former sheriff) and Chad’s armed detail can be increased fourfold. Maybe the HSD major could spare some free time to plan it all out between trips to the bank. Why does an armed elected sheriff need an entourage and armed motorcade comprised of SWAT anyway? Embarrassing and massively wasteful but it does remain consistent with the egocentric disposition. Besides, there’s plenty of money in the budget and nobody misses those folks who are constantly detailed to these assignments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps, instead of crossing guards, the Intel Squad can be doubled in size to work Mr. D events on duty and off duty, fly in his private jet to the Montana ranch like the last regime (same players plus former sheriff) and Chad’s armed detail can be increased fourfold. Maybe the HSD major could spare some free time to plan it all out between trips to the bank. Why does an armed elected sheriff need an entourage and armed motorcade comprised of SWAT anyway? Embarrassing and massively wasteful but it does remain consistent with the egocentric disposition. Besides, there’s plenty of money in the budget and nobody misses those folks who are constantly detailed to these assignments.
    I second this. The intel squad is way too small. For an agency this size, it should be double or triple. The agency has done a great job being fiscally responsible and making due with the small group. However, nobody could blame them if they tripled the squad.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting. I thought I saw a dark gray one parked at D2 the other day. Maybe someone special like out ten year LT. Or is he not special anymore now that his dad is gone?
    I guess not. He made it as far as he’s gona go. He gets the base model V6 now with the fumes. He still wins though. He was never on the street or as a drowning detective long enough for them to have taken their toll. AKA, truly mastered those positions. He still got the easy ride and will coast to retirement. Unlike the majority.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123