+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 

Thread: Badge bunnies

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Badge bunnies

    Why canít these new girls getting hired for LCSO keep their legs shut?! Thereís not even a thrill in the chase anymore because itís way too easy

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why canít these new girls getting hired for LCSO keep their legs shut?! Thereís not even a thrill in the chase anymore because itís way too easy
    Shut the **** up!!!! We each own our own bodies and it is none of your business what I do with mine nor is it any of my business what you do with yours!!!! Keep spanking the monkey to internet porn loser!!!!

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wow so defensive! I just donít want to be the one thatís getting laughed at because heís with the girl that everyone has had their turn with. Talking to other dudes and finding out theyíre sleeping with the same chick is a joke!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow so defensive! I just donít want to be the one thatís getting laughed at because heís with the girl that everyone has had their turn with. Talking to other dudes and finding out theyíre sleeping with the same chick is a joke!
    Yep! Like a big tailgate party!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep! Like a big tailgate party!
    who cares, I just want my turn ...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Road or corrections. Take your pick.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Please dont be screwing on duty till after the election, No one likes a good wh@re better than me. I just bought off Hollow, Dido, and Short. These men had values and morals. These men had causes to destroy me and I made them a deal they could not refuse. Till after the election and they will all be gone. Trust me. So I done my part and after the election bang who ever you like. I did screw up Deanna Williams but its ok my other wh#res would never come forward.

    Carmine

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That Deanna is a crazy bit-h, her Facebook is a sign of mental illness. A high power attorney, Gloria has contacted LCSO to place a complaint against her. Whack job!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who are the inside badge bunnies? Internal and External types...

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That Deanna is a crazy bit-h, her Facebook is a sign of mental illness. A high power attorney, Gloria has contacted LCSO to place a complaint against her. Whack job!

    Deanna is really stupid child support till 2038 at $ 4000 a month, seem like she is really dummy to me.
    That s 1,000,000 in support hmmmm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •