Badge bunnies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Badge bunnies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deanna is really stupid child support till 2038 at $ 4000 a month, seem like she is really dummy to me.
    That s 1,000,000 in support hmmmm.
    Good luck with that, 50/50 custody request. Read the order that was published everywhere. She wants it all, he wants it all. Welcome to Lee County, 50/50 or nothing.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2973100]Good luck with that, 50/50 custody request. Read the order that was published everywhere. She wants it all, he wants it all. Welcome to Lee County, 50/50 or nothing

Baby born 2019 Family Law Trial in 2020 She get total custody because during his election for sheriff the last thing he wants is her on the witnesses stand in 2020. The same time he campaigning for Sheriff. There will be a trial or a public mud slinging. Family Legal matters are not good for a candidate running for office for the 1 time. If anyone on the fence about running for sheriff this is going to be a issue and it going to be ugly if Deanna's history is any indication.

Unregistered

Someone tell ******* to STFU

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2973245]
    Good luck with that, 50/50 custody request. Read the order that was published everywhere. She wants it all, he wants it all. Welcome to Lee County, 50/50 or nothing

Baby born 2019 Family Law Trial in 2020 She get total custody because during his election for sheriff the last thing he wants is her on the witnesses stand in 2020. The same time he campaigning for Sheriff. There will be a trial or a public mud slinging. Family Legal matters are not good for a candidate running for office for the 1 time. If anyone on the fence about running for sheriff this is going to be a issue and it going to be ugly if Deanna's history is any indication.
    Rather obvious ******* is tossing gas on the issue to be someone who matters in politics. He doesn't, he's a lil beotch stirring the pot.

Unregistered
    ******* is telling people he and **** Spence will pick the next Sheriff. Great, a mental case and ex Cali cartel want Leavens to win so they can get the heat off the market. Corruption at its finest!

Unregistered

Ha!

Why can’t these new girls getting hired for LCSO keep their legs shut?! There’s not even a thrill in the chase anymore because it’s way too easy
    One of these bunnies got pregnant by her FTO; then got an abortion. Well at least that is who she thought the babies father was? This same NEW Deputy has been ‘down’ on most of LCSO, FMPD & CPD. Married? No problem.. in a relationship? No problem.. Two at a time? Perfect. Trash. Do morals even exist anymore? These new bunnies are out of control! Too busy bouncing from one married man to the next to thoroughly do their job.

Unregistered

Ger over it

One of these bunnies got pregnant by her FTO; then got an abortion. Well at least that is who she thought the babies father was? This same NEW Deputy has been ‘down’ on most of LCSO, FMPD & CPD. Married? No problem.. in a relationship? No problem.. Two at a time? Perfect. Trash. Do morals even exist anymore? These new bunnies are out of control! Too busy bouncing from one married man to the next to thoroughly do their job.
    You are just mad because you didn't get a turn! Get over it.

Unregistered

Nah

You are just mad because you didn't get a turn! Get over it.
    I actually did get a DM. But, I’m married and I have morals. Although, even if I was single, I don’t make enough money to supply her with the amount of Plan B she requires. Too high maintenance for me! I’ll leave that to the specialty units and Sergeants, they make the big bucks! Oh wait, she’s blown through a few of those already. Chick is running out of Deputies. Lee County needs to do a mass hire if they want to keep this girl coming to work!

Unregistered

Funny!!

[So your saying she’s a scumbag but Carmine is a saint ! Funny! He knows the history and still he pursues her! He’s no leader he’s a classless moron who has used his uniform/ power to sleep with women! Immature and has surrounded himself with the same!!!

QUOTE=Unregistered;2973324]

Rather obvious ******* is tossing gas on the issue to be someone who matters in politics. He doesn't, he's a lil beotch stirring the pot.

Unregistered

home depot

What happens behind the Home Depot between a LT & SGT doesn’t stay behind the Home Depot

Unregistered
    Can someone give that female deputy in North some retraining on how to pull the trigger and shoot next time if charged at with a knife?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast