Zephen Xaver, DOC trainee - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    I read in the paper that this time bomb was in the army for short period of time but got booted out in weeks. FDC missed this on a background check. If they had caught this they would have realized this guy was a potential nut case and never hired him. Typical FDC incompetence.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read in the paper that this time bomb was in the army for short period of time but got booted out in weeks. FDC missed this on a background check. If they had caught this they would have realized this guy was a potential nut case and never hired him. Typical FDC incompetence.
    FDC incompetence, yes, but also desperation to replace the bodies who quit due to low pay and lousy management. The standards are getting lower and lower.

Unregistered
    FDC incompetence, yes, but also desperation to replace the bodies who quit due to low pay and lousy management. The standards are getting lower and lower.
    I heard the physical consist of seeing if you are breathing and you pass the interview if the can recite your ABC's.

Unregistered
    I heard the physical consist of seeing if you are breathing and you pass the interview if the can recite your ABC's.
    At least they don't hire former inmates, not yet at least, like the old trusty system in Alabama.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12